Heady dab rigs

I like it a bunch, stays clean for like ever it seems.

To clean it, i just set my nail to 950 for about 15 minutes I’d say and it’s clean as a whistle.

It seems to need less temp too. I’m super happy with my sic dish.

@Demontrich, I’m rocking a dhgate special too. Nice dish, cheap glass for me, I’m too much of a klutz for nice stuff.

2 Likes

Have you ever blown any glass before?

I’ve always thought it was a super cool skill, one of my buddies from high school was doing some cool stuff awhile ago.

1 Like

I have alot of china glass still. Like an embarrassing amount. My glass case was full of china glass at one point. If you need a rig i have some. Im cleaning out the china stuff. Shoot an addy and take a pick. I
They have been used for camping rigs and festy rigs lol.

I want to get a sic insert for my puffco peak. I heard they are way better.

4 Likes

16 Likes

Now thats heady

My work is abunch if clear spoons thrown into a fiber blanket as a kiln lol
My homies got a bench setup in his garage just need to go put some hours in

1 Like

18 Likes

I’d absolutely suggest the sic insert, I love my dish. I’m hard on gear, and it still tastes great and looks new.

It made my ghetto rig decent fer sure.

2 Likes

That looks like a big d piece.

The bowl size on that thing is what dreams are made of. My biggest problem when buying a piece is they never have a bowl size I like. So many pieces I would have bought but I am not into that 3 hits and have to repack. I would be packing that thing multiple times in one session.

cant afford one, i need an David from china to make custom pieces, but he dont. :smiley:

adam reetz

1 Like

10 Likes

It really dosent… thats the sad part… but I had to have it…

6 Likes

Are you being sarcastic? That looks like an Eighth sized bowl…Its as wide as your arm. Most of them I see are not wider than one of my fingers.

You guys are killing me with those fancy rigs.

Yes its dirty. Yes my banger needs to be cleaned. I have a couple bangers I swap out once dirty.
I told ya it was the dhgate special.
Lol

10 Likes

Here’s what I actually use as a daily driver. Ain’t fancy, but hits great.

Enails are the shit though, that and my sic dish make all the difference imo.

3 Likes

Emails

I wish I could find one that worked. My 1st email was a JOKE! I wasted so many dabs as the email never got the ti nail hot enough. So I went back to torches.

The brand I tried they post here occasionally, so I wont say anything that happened. Oh, and the ONLY way I got a refund was to delete the thread on a certain grow forum. Per owner of said company. I gave a peer review.

This is a neat one, it’s some g9 brand, but I like the fact it’s inline. I use the hell outta this thing, it’s going tough for awhile now.

1 Like

That’s a dream of mine

Lucky fuxks all you just about!

And @Slabby if your gonna be our resident glass blower I’d have to say I’ve never owned a “real” headie piece in over 15yrs maybe you can do me the honor

I doubt the Jerome Baker bongs are not even a thing anymore

:green_heart::facepunch:

@Demontrich that looks more like my rig. I don’t even get out the enail anymore. Massive blue propane torch and all

2 Likes