Head Grower Wanted in Santa Cruz

300k sqrft of all glass green houses coming online in ~3 months time. One half will be all flower and the other all auto/biomass production. Grower should have resume, references and be well equipped with previous experience to grow 3000/lbs of flower monthly. Please send me a message for more information.

3 Likes

Hire one of the dozens of head growers glass house fired.

Not too many other 300k greenhouses. That dwarfs that huge thing in az even.

2 Likes

Not a bad idea. I wonder how to get in contact with them.

1 Like

Linked in.

For a job with this much riding on it I would hire a staffing agency.

1 Like

We already have most of the positions filled. Just looking for a few extra good men.

2 Likes

I really appreciate your insight though. :+1:

2 Likes

Was this recent?

They ran threw a few folks first couple years. Don’t really know who’s running it now.

Copper state in AZ has that mega structure and has a linked in to poach from as well.

They just approach every decent grower they view as competition around here and offer them 70k a year to put them out of business
then fire them a year later

1 Like

Definitely not the vibe we got over here. While I don’t consider consider the size of this project to be “Big” I do understand that it isn’t necessarily “small” either. That being said, we are not corporate or have ambitions of making old dudes in suites on the other side of the country giant piles of money with little to no regard for our community/culture. This farm is mostly comprised of old friends that are looking to supply my hydrocarbon lab and other close partners with whom we have worked with for a fair amount of time the kind of product we desire and are capable of producing. Its fairly simple :upside_down_face:

2 Likes