Have you try last of my 𝒰𝒩𝐼𝒯𝐸𝒟 𝒮𝒯𝒜𝒯𝐸𝒮 carts friend?

Damn can’t even ship labels oh lord

This will probably move in the same way steel did when Trump first took office. so when trump implemented 25-45% tarriffs on chinese steel, china used a blind freight forwarding service to canada. then forwarded the steel from canada to the us. The service is about a week longer than normal chinese shipping but you will be blind on the shipment until it gets to canada…which means the tracking and other tracing software will likely not work.

Overall Shipping costs were slightly lower due to NAFTA and not having to pay the customs bill attached to big shipments…but certainly took a week to 10 extra on express shipping…

I KNOW CHINA HAS CREATIVE SHIPPING OPTIONS… This isnt the end of carts despite what @qma fears! this is just the next road block the chinese will have to figure out… When this really effects their pockets they will provide a solution! its really that simple! have fun guys!

17 Likes

I know William assured me he can still get carts to me so maybe this is what he plans on doing.

2 Likes

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

I hope so! Do they come filled at that price point? JK but they are by far the most expensive cart I’ve ever seen. Are these made domestically?

2 Likes

No they dont and they are still made in china. Just bottlenecked by the group. Seems they are tight with the manufacture.

China could give a fuck about US law - them shits are gonna be here 1000%. China? Lose a stream of income? HA that’ll be a cold fucking day.

8 Likes

http://www.shopkungfuvapes.com/lays-mexican-tomato-chicken/

How fast?

3 Likes

It’s gonna be a golfball through a garden hose type thing. Kink in the line for a little while then you won’t be able to stop them coming in from every fucking direction. But it’s China so expect jacked prices way beyond their shipping expenditures

1 Like

So basically 1.5x to 2.0x

You will need to do your own labeling. none of the my packaging come with anything but my brand name on it and then I have people put stickers on here after they arrive.

make your own labels . packaging should just have your brand and rest left blank
never had any markings on my packs

https://i.ibb.co/r5tb2VY/AE95518-B-5344-48-B7-98-F2-71-CB5-F3398-F8.jpg

Taiwan? I don’t pay employees hourly, I pay based on task completed and how fast.

Regardless, if you’re running an operation with 50 or 100k pieces per run then perhaps invest in setting up systems in the US. This isn’t going to change, big business is getting involved and the only way they can dominate is by creating ridiculous bottle necks that requires lots of say $5 million in capital carry costs per month. Not impossible, but removes 99% of the participants in the market place.

Lastly, it’s called inflation. Price will go up across the board and only those with licenses will be able to compete or gain access

Even if you’re paying based on task completed it’s still inefficient

1 Like

well then your only option is to invest in equipment to do it state side. Those that can will spend the money to change operations and those that can’t will do it themselves. Either way costs are going up.

Might consider legally importing carts. As licenses and JVs are available to me, prices are going to be 35-50% more expensive then they currently are due to more hands in the pot make it happen. If it works it works if doesn’t on to the next thing life.

So update on my shipment. I had a 10 package order and theyre shipping it out of Hong Kong, sending 2 out every day (to the same address) maybe the HK is for less scrutiny and the spread out shipments is, again, less scrutiny because its a smaller shipment. I plan on using 5 names and 5 separate addresses next round see how it goes. Luckily I have 4 locations myself and will just use a family’s for the 5th.

I do agree that this will cause a raise in pricing. I have a personal vendetta against stickering because it has cost me so much money in the past I used to do it.

The good thing for you cart guys is the more expensive carts are higher quality usually, for me the packaging is really nice from china at a fraction of the cost so my benefit is non existent for USA made packaging

2 Likes

Hong Kong has been good to me. Only a few manufacture in the mainland are shipping dhl right now. I have a bone to pick with ups so i avoid them

What’s up @qma. You can ship those 800 viton wolks to okc for me.

3 Likes

@qma you getting out of the cart game now?

2 Likes