Have you try last of my 𝒰𝒩𝐼𝒯𝐸𝒟 𝒮𝒯𝒜𝒯𝐸𝒮 carts friend?

Here is a rundown of the last of my stock for bulk deals:

gCell 0.5ml
I’ll do $1800 per for 1000 packs shipped

Viton Screw-top Wolkentek 1ml
800 Packs for 1775 shipped

Viton Snap-top Wolkentek 1ml (NEEDS ARBOR PRESS)
800 packs for 1650 shipped. Doing deals cause they need arbor presses

ALL 5 PACKS AND 20 PACKS IN STOCK FOR $3 per cart plus shipping!!!

I really don’t feel like editing all of those prices so when you are cash apping just send $3 per cart and shipping. While supplies last

Thank dear friends of future4200. Many good fillings for you, and please be advise of PACT act

11 Likes

11 Likes

Where the wolkenpods at?

1 Like

You can buy iWolk press top cartridge for half the price and pretend that they are wolkenpods cause I just can’t risk another cart order at this time

edit: dear friend

4 Likes

Are shipments getting seized at customs?

2 Likes

DHL is dropping vapes

5 Likes

What does this mean for your supply chain?

Fuck how soon

on the 27th

Afaik most vendors ive talked to are going to use alternate transportation methods… i believe one involved a slot on a container ship and a semi truck lmao

3 Likes

Cart mules

5 Likes

Price going up

6 Likes

does that mean the g cell plus I’ve been waiting on is DOA?

1 Like

We gotta send them to the steel district and stuff them in my steel shipments. :joy::rofl::joy:

7 Likes

Hide the carts in the vessel jackets

3 Likes

Oh that’s right William told me about that he assures me that he will still be able to get his carts delivered though. Personally I’m not so sure.

5 Likes

I’m more worried that constriction on the market as a whole will have a negative impact on his (and other manufacturers’) quality control. I was already not real impressed with the last batch I got and hope the trend doesn’t continue

1 Like

I think the vape “ban” will be something we talk about to our grandchildren. Another prohibition… another witch hunt. My thoughts would be to just assemble the product on our end… coils could be labeled styrene cutters and the tanks just labeled glue extrusion hoppers. Really I would be a big supporter of bringing a new fulfilment procedure to head… im sure most of us have used a crash dummy return address in our days. The same process for carts… except seizures will not probably happen… as you the customer payed for it and they are not exactly illegal… maybe a vice tax will be put on it but if the shipper cannot be found… who takes the blame? The consumer??? How were they supposed to know the company didnt follow regulations.

6 Likes

Oooh! Assembled in California

4 Likes

I’m importing candy packaging and they’re saying there might be problems… (anyone have a domestic printing source? I just need 120gsm paper labels with full color and foil printing)

Here’s the info I got