Have real account LABRAT needs D8 suppliers & smaples

As many of you know LabRat is a PhD engineer and HPLC guy among other things. Every once in a while I will have customers or people who have hired me to test cannabinoids or for buildouts & solutions who need items. . Since I usually provide buildout, engineering, testing I am not the guy to profive such things. There was a thread here where people swearing that there was no legitimate or D8 which was under a certain % of D9 THC. I have tested conversions from maybe 20 people and did have some that indeed looked good, I shared with the group that it was indeed possible but difficult and that they had to look out for some bad things (poisonous salts, lef-over reagents etc… )…

So I have a large contract from a good customer who has used me for my Engineering Education and for all of his testing who has a D8 contract. There are SOME specifications, I will discuss those in private through PM.

I would like people to tell me in REALITY what the average specs for D8 are these days. How much D9 is in it? How potent is it usually? I have seen T-Free D8 but only when someone used Chromatography (not efficient or cost-effective)…and I have seen very potent D8 but they used certain acids which leftover poisonous artifacts. Let me know what is available, what specs, what price? (I’ll be testing so lying about it won’t do any good). And PM me if you can provide for my customer.

Happy New Year - PM Me…
-LabRat-

2 Likes

How about you tell us what poisonous artifacts you’re seeing

5 Likes

Sure… I mean that is why I don’t see many people posting Chromatograms here… I have data from a customer, I will redact and send in PM if you message me,

Give me till tomorrow, maybe I can dig up some tests I did for a customer showing the whole reaction you can see it is very stable with your normal cannabinoid profile to begin with, as it goes to D9 and then D8 you start to see phase shifts and all other kinds of isomers and artifacts in the graph. Some which can be identified and some which can not be. This seems to be worse with some of the NEWER methods and reagents people are using… for instance moving to HCL from something less aggressive… of the items which we can define you get into D10 and D10b you get THC=P (which will blow a positive drug test) … I do not have the time or a PCR or the right equipment to model the chemical structure so best I can do is MassSpec but that is not a fine enough tool for this. Also… some people can’t get the reagents out…

So… I can tell visually for some of them on the HPLC that the customer does not want… I suppose some of the unknowns are ok??? If the customer signs off then, they sign off on it.

The problem
Is that without adequate labeling,

The consumer cannot sign off on this.

3 Likes

You’re the PhD, I only have a masters, but you mean NMR… right?

2 Likes

I love that you started off in third person. Thank you.

3 Likes

Just a friendly word of advice…don’t share stuff via DM unless you have parties sign an NDA—there have been several cases of screenshot sharing in the forum that have pissed people off.

As far as finding pure d8 for a standard…not my area of expertise.

2 Likes

I heard davidb got all the standards

1 Like

He’s been cooking analogs and selling them as “analytical standards” under his retarded cousins SSI linked business for quite some time now.

1 Like

Nice you caught that too. PCR lamo is used to make clones of nucleic acids LMFAO this guy @LABRAT720 is a fucking fraud hahaha

Phd my ass!!

Good point

Assume anything you DM here will be put out for everyone to see right @Future

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Wow!!

1 Like

Labrat,

I know there are multiple general methods to manufacturing D8, such as acid catalysis with a variety of acids (p-toluenesulfonic acid, hcl, etc.), there’s base catalysis, continuous isolation & purification, there’s iodine and free-radical generation, etc.

Would you be willing to share any knowledge with me about which methods you find most suspect? Which are most likely to produce “poisonous artifacts” ? The chemical identity of these poisonous artifacts (no need to share any customer identifying information).