Has your mail ever been opened?

has your mail ever been opened?

I had hemp flower delivered to me and it never came and then the next package I got of hemp was opened and resealed.

It was by USPS.

Its annoying because hemp is legal but not everyone seems like they are up to speed

9/10 it was a allowed delivery. Someone will probably be showing up at your place to ask questions.

When they take it anf you don’t see it - it means the case is closed.

When it’s opened and resent it means they probably are watching your moves.

3 Likes

So why was the first one kept if they know its hemp?

The COA was in there along with the sender license

I had a few different things come opened from ca to pa it was just packaging stuff so no biggie. I would make sure house is clean if it was hemp flowers. Did sender have it labeled as hemp or just flowers in a bag?

The COA was in the the LOQ on the Delta 9 was zero but the THCA was .7

If there was a problem, it would be for the person that sent the stuff.

Does that mean the mailer sent proof that it wasn’t a legal shipment? There isn’t a requirement to do that. The mailer needs to keep those records for two years.

https://about.usps.com/postal-bulletin/2019/pb22521/html/updt_002.htm

Under Postal Service regulations, including Publication 52, part 212, mailers are responsible for their own compliance with all laws and regulations governing mailability. Following this revision, mailers will also be responsible for retaining documentation which shows that they are complying with all such laws. A mailer is not required to present the documentation at the time of mailing, but such documentation may be requested either at that time or on a later date if there is doubt about the item’s mailability or the addressee’s ability to legally receive it. This process is consistent with existing regulations governing questions about mailability of restricted matter. See Publication 52 § 413.

No I dont think it was an illegal shipment. As according to the federal statues, it is Delta 9 that is counted per the Farm Bill

The postal service probably wouldn’t agree with you.

I would use max THC for the calculation.

THCmax = THC + 0.877 * THCA