Has god abandoned international sales?

@cart.farm sure has. If you are outside of the united states and want any of my products, get a friend in the united states to make your order for you.

9 Likes

I learned my lesson with international sales and eBay long ago. Simply not worth it, too many scammers

2 Likes

Too many hoops and paperwork to fill out. I dont mind for a few guys on here.

7 Likes

Gods do not concern themselves with the opinions of international sales

6 Likes

hahaha, thank you. My thoughts exaclty

1 Like

Distribution accounts is the only solution.
Positive you could get cart farm distro in Spain/Canada. If it can be done with a rosin press it can be done with your sexy gear.

Aka name brands that retail your products online as well. Once you can get distro margins so your largest accounts can still work out wholesale margins. You can open up that side big time.

1 Like

Who wants to be my friend? I want to order a 50ml cart farmer kit, but am located in Canada.

2 Likes

If @qma really can’t ship it to yah I suppose if you pay for it, get it shipped here, PayPal me for shipping (which I think I could calculate ahead of time) id be happy to slap a new label on it and send it on its way provided it’s that easy to do.

And then I can be the unofficial/unpaid international cartfarm salesperson :face_with_monocle:

6 Likes

Thanks for the offer! Fortunately got er all figured out!

4 Likes

Bump!

@qma I need a cart farmer or 2 in Canada, this 50shot sux

anybody able to help me out ?