Has anyone worked with Releafy?

Just wonder if anyone worked with Releafy beyond ordering samples? If so, did everything work out or were you scammed?

I want to put in an order with them but the site seems a bit janky and they’re affiliated with two questionable websites: cx-watches.com (unsecure) and wintopay (terrible reviews).

I received samples from them but wonder if there’s a way for them to pull the old bait and switch? Any info on them would be helpful.

1 Like

Their customer service and pricing is good, but their gear needs some improvements as far as function and features.

3 Likes

Cool. Thanks man

I received their samples, everything goes well. Sales service is good. We are negotiating with their inventory, I want more

3 Likes

Trying right now, not looking good.

5 Likes

Woah, @BG305 you’re back? Awesome to see you pop in!

8 Likes

I Deff liked the 2.4v samples they sent, I was only filling sauce around 120f though. Seems like some people had some trouble filling with hotter distillate?

1 Like

decarbed live rosin 155°f-165°f

Is it possible to just fill rosin closer to 120 or does it get too thick?

Some batches are thicker than others. As long as it’s flowing and has terps it’s good imo.

2 Likes

I did enjoy the ease of filling the full gram releafy pen without a center post. Deff makes it easier when working with thicker extracts. I ended up going with the CCell poche because they seemed more solid, but it’s annoying having to fill .25 on one side of the center post, then a seperate .25 on other side.

2 Likes

100% and I know ikrusher will have one within 3/6 months now too :smirk::muscle:t3:

Fuck iKrusher.

Their leaky bullshit caused me major L2L losses and murdered my brand back in 2019

And they still reach out to me trying to send me their hardware to this day even after I always tell the new rep I hate their company

So I finally gave in and said send me everything you got several months ago…
I figured, hey, companies can change. Lets see what they’re working with these days

…so 1 by 1 I filled each type of newest hardware to test.

And 1 by 1 threw them straight in the fucking trash bc they taste and hit like shit

I’m very picky when it comes to vape hardware appropriate for solventless…

the leaky hardware back in 2019 was straight disty filled carts tho

9 Likes

Hi friend, sorry for confusing you, and thanks for your feedback. We will switch to a new payment processing provider asap and provide a better purchasing experience. If you have any questions about your order, welcome to reach out to me or email info@releafy.com

iKrusher is a mess both in product and service. Especially their new ones, which were completely broken after only being used twice during the test.

CCELL is also good, especially for the coil. But the price is higher than RELEAFY.

Used the uzo?

I am very, very satisfied with Releafy thus far two weeks after getting my cargo. Will continue testing hardware, the print on the boxes and customized logo on the device itself are IMMACULATE. They had flexible MOQ, free help with converting my designs from PDF to the formats they needed, and all around just great customer service. I’d rather not show the boxes because I like to remain somewhat anonymous but they are by far the best printing I’ve seen from China or elsewhere for that matter…

Highly recommend. The risk is the new hardware tech, the reward is that it seems to be the new wave. Early adopters shall always be weary but so far the devices are functioning great with minimal failure rates. Will update if that changes.

Thanks @Releafytech Releafy!

5 Likes

So they sent me new samples, I asked for the postless design we’ve all been looking at since they were sent the first time and able to fall a part upon just simply removing the mouth piece cover. Well…… I won’t even use these ones thst just came in cause they’re NOT postless. They’re the palm sized “dope” mini vape battery with a center post…. Not even remotely close to what I was looking at.

Also noticed the first set of postless I got came in a blue and white box packaging, this set the center post having palm sized “dope” battery has peach and white packaging. Don’t know if that has to do with anything as to where the samples were made, since the last rep told me that they were sending me ones directly from their engineers not the sample makers

1 Like

Working on my first 30k piece order now with them

4 Likes