Has anyone used the Delta VTS-50 Agitator?

I’m curious about the efficiency of this ice water agitator, if anyone has used it and has some feedback I would really appreciate it. I haven’t seen or heard much about it.

2 Likes

@frenchycannoli from I.G
look him up, he has some videos using the machine, he has one in his lab, Also icextract
just came out with a machine to. Plus i am also following some one on I.G that is in the process of making a 5 - 10 and 20 gallon machine.

3 Likes

It looks solid, I haven’t used one but I’ve run delta gear before and they’re a pretty solid company.

I think the selling point is having a “more” gmp-esq system for hash that’s decent sized and is semi-autonomous

3 Likes

It seems Delta is currently having some issues holding them back from producing the VTS.
I checked into the icextract washer and it looks pretty solid. Does anyone know of any other manufacturers?

1 Like

The iceextract washers do look pretty solid from what I’ve seen on their website, though I seem to have a hard time finding out what they retail at or if you can currently place orders on them

I just spoke to a rep over at icextract. I was able to get a quote for the 74 gal and 120 gal units.

74 gal
w/o jacket: 29,000
w/Jacket: 31,000

120 gal
w/o jacket: 32,500
w/Jacket: 35,000

I was hearing around $25k for the 50 gallon delta, looks like the icextract 74 could be a better deal at $29-31k.

I’ve never really heard of the company before though, do they have a reputation and I’ve just never come across them?

They have a reputation for high quality mesh work bags and filter bags. They’re pretty pricy.
An automated washing machine is a totally different commodity though.

1 Like

Has anyone gotten their hands on one of these units yet? Or even been hands on in operating one in a demo?

2 Likes

Would also be interested in some Infos and reviews.

2 Likes

The VTS-50 is just now hitting the market. We started taking orders about a month ago and the first few are rolling off the line now. Let me know if you have any questions or would like more info…

Nathan
Delta Separations/Apeks Supercritical

2 Likes

Delta Separations VTS-50 US Pricing.pdf (330.6 KB)

1 Like

Who is the person on i.g making the smaller machines as that’s exactly what I’m looking for thanks

Has anyone have any personal experience with either the VTS-50 or ICExtract Icon?

Heres some videos of the agitation: