Has anyone found a good way to sweeten their cartridges?

Absolutely, the guy in question was buying these grey market in California mostly. Prop 215 shops too.

Pretty strange that the “real” companies wouldn’t just alter their packaging to avoid being lumped in with fakes that are full of poison.

Assuming that these are in fact being put out by someone else faking the brand.

Edit: My company has our branding put right on the cart. Didn’t cost much at all, drastically reduces the chances of being faked.

1 Like

THAT is a rabbit hole that is depressing. Many of those gray market vendors are buying black market products.

The real companies do update their packaging every quarter or so. The issue is, companies like loud pack and brass knuckles do not practice operational security. Their new packaging is often in the hands of Chinese industrialists before the hands of the consumers.

The people I worked with had a pretty good relationship with a certain chinese manufacturer who would fake anyones carts with pretty low MOQ. Screen printed and laser engravings included. Quality carts is the only protection against fakers.

A company in Florida by the name of tank kings figured this out and had a cart with 5 wicking holes instead of 4. One of the most sought after cart brands down here/

1 Like

A buddy of mine runs the grow for wvapes in Vegas. Their regulations are harsh as hell.

1 Like

Look at bk. You can get those carts and packs all day. With the brand on the cart

I don’t know the brand, honestly. Do the “fakes” have the cart engraving on them? If so, the faker is quite the tryhard. Regardless, all I meant was that it lessens the chance. There’s never any guarantee, unfortunately.

2 Likes

The market determines what the cart makers produce

2 Likes

Yes they do. All these brands got ripped off because they outsourced to China to get their packages made. These “fakes” are coming from the same factory most likely. Same package and cart. If they would have stuck to making their packages in USA chances are we wouldn’t be seeing these perfect fake packs and carts…

3 Likes

I’m not advertising towards children my personal brand is called rare fruitz it’s a California compliant packaging, I was merely showing the brands I’ve worked with whether it be acquiring their terpenes and flavor mixes for them, designing packaging, or helping to make sure their cartridges are quality.

Which company i named is fake?

anyone can buy a package with a name on it and fill the cart and resell.

This entire subsector of carts is a cottage industry made by anyone who buys the packaging.
https://m.dhgate.com/product/exotic-carts-mario-carts-packaging-vape-cartridges/429630094.html
This makes a really hit or miss product, not everyone will make a good formulation.
On a side note never have products made in china that you dont want ripped off and spammed across the web.

6 Likes

I agree, and as far as China even if you make it stateside China will immediately jump on it they have 3D scanners that can scan from every angle.

1 Like

Buying packaging in the USA won’t deter China from immediately copying a product.

1 Like

No but at least you won’t have to worry about the factory that manufacturered your products selling it on eBay or Amazon or to anybody really. These China made packs are not counterfeit. They are coming from the same company, the same factories, the same people that made them. These are legit packs being sold to anybody. Yes China would eventually get ahold of them to replicate them but then it won’t be 100% accurate. Also why would we copy a USA (manufacturers for package) name brand when it’s so easy to get the flashy China ones that are already being produced.

Not to defend China to the grave but some Chinese companies are extremely honest, I know this for fact because I tested my packaging supplier and tried to contact them from other phones to replicate it and they refuse. It’s the same anywhere there are honest and dishonest people. You may be right though you might get more honesty in the United States everyone just needs to weigh the pros and cons.

1 Like

Not mine. They would give samples of everyone’s carts in the box. also would use other peoples packaging to stuff/strengthen the box

Also here is a list of sweeteners for yall:

3 Likes

Hello good sir @CuredSociety reading your reply has made me register an account just to be able to get ahold of you! I would really love to talk to you about making some sweet carts! My brothers and I have a bunch of cannabis derived terpenes thinking we would ever make any sweet CBD cartridges out of them. We learned it was basically impossible! Wet then proceeded to work with vg/pg along with flavors only to find out that the CBD didn’t mix well with the vg and pg. My brother and I actually ran into this problem last night. After reading your post I realize maybe we need these fruit derived terpenes. Please I would love to talk to you! I would have DMed you but I have no idea how to directly message people on this site :confused:

Hello can you please msg me I need help

Welcome to the forum @diyarali

The post you responded to is from 2018 and the tools we have available now are much better than what we had available back then.

There isn’t a need to cut carts with anything other than, either cannabis derived terpenes, or botanical derived terpenes usually 5-10% (I prefer the smaller amounts personally)

The key is good hardware. http://logistics.farm/ has you covered there. Feel free to read a bit more using the search bar to find topics that are of interest :+1:

6 Likes

Im glad someone revived this thread, what is everyones goto for artificial fruit flavorings now a days? I want to find a blue raspberry that tastes like the nicotine e-vape juice. Concentrate supply co and Select make some that are exactly what I am looking for if anyone knows what they use.

1 Like

I haven’t used it myself but this has caught my eye a few times: Blue Razz Terpenes | Blue Raspberry Strain Flavor

2 Likes