Has anyone ever seen or EVEN heard of a 99% D8 coa not from SD pharm?

Just curious. Have a local lab that’s been boasting “we are close to 99.9% d8 and for sure have 99% D8” but they only test at SD Pharm. so my question is has anyone ever seen a COA or heard of a COA showing 99% d8 that wasn’t from sd pharm and my follow up question is was it a fluke or is it repeatable process they can put out every time?

Just curious!

3 Likes

@kcalabs

I bet they can share their highest d8 result.

I know the lowest d9 number was around .5% so maybe one of those samples were 99+

:joy: locals are in for a rude awakening.
Pretty much the d8 bubble is here and reddit. Everyone else has no fuckin idea.

5 Likes

Isnt that a bit low for sd pharms?? Now if you said the lab was boasting 118.9% d8. I’d feel a bit iffy of the test results. But 99.8%d8 sounds perfectly normal for a sd pharms test! I’m sure the coa says ND for d9 thc. The problem with this… is sd pharms seems to always have their beer googles on. So, taking that to another lab might yield you 56% d8, 20% d9 and a bunch of unknowns.

I know who would like to see this coa… @Kingofthekush420. Then he can use it in his pure d8 arguments. Do you know if it came from
Compliant hemp?? :joy::rofl::joy:

3 Likes

The misinformation out there is getting a little on the scary side.

No, we have not seen anything compliant and 90%+.

9 Likes

What was the closest you’ve seen?

1 Like

1.5 - 2.0%

5 Likes

Have you seen a compliant d8 product yet? Under …3% d9?

Diluted gummies

11 Likes

im sure any of these borderline test can simply be diluted in most products to be compliant. Like @Kingofthekush420 d8 gummies. Im sure those are compliant because the d8 accounts for sooo little part of the gummy itself.

2 Likes

Holy shit! Did @Killa12345 just admit there might be a complaint d8 product out there???

2 Likes

Lowest I have seen was ~1% D9 for distillate that was about 80% D8

Of course even 100% d9 would be compliant if it was hemp derived and appropriately diluted into a final product gummy by that logic.

6 Likes

considering almost all of the public facing information about d8 is marketing literature I’m not surprised it’s gotten to this point

2 Likes

anything can be diluted to a compliant amount. The problem with the legality was that d8 legal in the first place.

I dont care if you all sell d8. i care when people make the legality claims. a lot of people look up to the @Kingofthekush420… I like him. We debate. I dont call him names. We debate about the science. Hes on one side…Im on the other side of the arguement. I still respect him. I just dont always agree with him.

12 Likes

Well said sir!

1 Like

LinkedIn d8 brokers are pushing their pure material and their labs won’t give them the data that they, in a way, own to help explain their claims. Recipe for disaster.

I’d like to help them all understand, but at some point it’s their own problem. Good luck to them.

7 Likes

The solution to pollution is…

4 Likes

I think as leaders in our industry it’s our job as well to help direct the people the right way. A lot of us here have made a name for ourselves. People look to us for honest opinions even if they might be damaging to our business. I know I’m vocal against d8 and all these isomers. I joke around about the cbd boyz. I know this has a somewhat negative effect on my business. I could sugar coat everything and be liked by everyone but that’s not me and I don’t think that is you either. You could give people ND all you want but something tells me your not the one to sugar coat it either.

We are leaders cause we lead not follow!

8 Likes

We’ve certainly left money on the table for not changing limits, not ignoring things we should investigate further, etc., but there is widespread false information out there that needs to be addressed. The trouble is the risk in drawing too much negative attention to the industry as a whole. I have no problem putting the industry on blast, but those who start listening because of the noise being made could be detrimental.

It’s either educate the masses and risk it or spend time explaining individually, AKA inefficiently.

2 Likes