Harvesting equipment for sale

Item: Kirpy single row harvester. used one season and worked great! We have developed our own machinery!
The KIRPY CBD Hemp Harvester is an automatic, whole plant harvester for cutting, notching, and loading entire CBD hemp plants. Capable of processing up to 5 acres per day, the KIRPY CBD Hemp Harvester makes quick work of large-scale hemp crops.

• CBD hemp harvester for Industrial Hemp / CBD Oil.
  • The CBD hemp harvester enable the cutting of 1800 to 2200 stalks/hour.
  • The machine cuts and loads directly on a trailer without manual intervention.
  • The arm and all the conveyor is adjustable in order to adapt the harvest of each size of stalks.

We have 4 of these available

Price:25,000

2 Likes

Do still jave any of these used harvesters?

Yes we do
Call or text me 5073817742

How big of a plant can be harvested, our plants are 7 ft

Do you have any of these units still for sale?

Yes 1 left

If still have a unit for sale , please call me at 812-350-5300 Thanks Scott

3 green bros trimmers if anyone is looking. Their all pretty much brand new and I’m selling for 50% of retail.

Trimminator bucking machine same thing pretty much brand new 50% of retail.

Happy harvest

1 Like

Can you post any pics?

If you contact green bro’s, they’ll help you sell it and get more money for it too!

We put our up on local craigslist and green bro’s contacted us to take it down and facilitated a sale for more then we were asking on Craigslist.

2 Likes

@FUfemaledogs
@FicklePickle

I’m interested in the green bro’s for indoor crops. What did you guys like and dislike about it?

2 Likes

Overall quality of the final trim. Love the idea of using machine trimmers but as a craft farmer, it breaks my heart watching flowers I cared for with love being mangled in a machine.

The trim from green bro’s trimmers is the best machine trim I’ve ever seen. Great for bho production.

Our business plan going forward is to take the tops for trimming and blasting everything else

5 Likes

I’d have to agree with ficklepickle, its a machine trimmer its not the same as hand trim but as far as trimmers go its a good one and the trim that comes off it is still good for shatter or other high end extracts.

I have both the 215 and the model M for sale

2 Likes

Really? Thats crazy but I’ll hit them up right now and thanks far the info!

Awesome to know man, Thank You

1 Like

There’s pics up on IG everyone. @jollyfarmsinc

1 Like

Here are some pics too

1 Like