Harvest right Freeze Dryer - Difference between pharmaceutical and Home freeze dryer?

Interesting. Pictures?

I just purchased a harvest right and I think I’m almost positive I found the solution to the over dried bud problem, I found what’s called a cannatrol, I purchased one of these instruments, it’s like a mini wine cooler that dries/cool cures this device also hydrated using vapor technology it rehydrates to the desired rh by setting temps and dew point to achieve the rh I’ll post pics soon cheers

You know if he’s still makin em? He hasn’t been on futures in a min.

@TRIPPIE I think is him.

2 Likes

Yo yo I’ll dm

1 Like

The main difference is the processing capacity, right?

Not at all.
Can be had in same size.
Different hardware/firmware.

Perhaps read the thread again.

My relentless call to boycott Harvest Right still stands. They hate cannabis. They don’t support cannabis. They will not support cannabis customers. There are better solutions. Don’t give these religious bigots your dollars.

You got one that’s as cheap as them though? I don’t wanna support car companies but it’s faster than walking

2 Likes

Just go in eyes wide open. They hate you and what you do. They lobby and vote to stop took from doing it. I don’t care about price at that point. They’re off the table.

And I hack their machines and distribute the firmware freely so their upper end models are useless to anyone with a USB stick?

6 Likes

Yasss, Queen. Do this. I would love to help everyone with HR level up to pharmaceutical firmware. Also, a strangers exterior does not make a shitty oil pump driven box pharma grade.

So does cannatrol units work?

Gonna go out on a limb and say since the IG is a ā€˜business’ profile focused on ā€˜content’ and nothing about our industry i’m gonna assume this is AI generated. Do we have any set rules on blatantly AI generated stuff that adds no value?

1 Like

Imo the only way to garner mass adoption of breaking cannabis taboo is to be extra nice to those staunchly opposed to it
Peace, love :v:

I am satisfied with my unit for the most part.

1 Like

You make a good point. I can be very nice without giving you my money.

1 Like

we had one of these, and 6 harvest rights in my last lab.

the labconco never worked