Happy holidays seasons! Accessories Games changed!

Happy holidays! Wanted to ask if this product has a good market now. Its a small tooling that helps people to transfer oils between carts in bulk. Easily to extract oil from carts in bulk. The wholesale cost would be around at $40, and it can extract 50 carts at one time.

why? for lab testing?

the recieving vessel looks to be plastic which is a major negative, and its also pretty massive compared to what its capturing, i would expect to see large amounts of transfer loss with such a design.

i guess its cool, it has a purpose forsure, just poorly executed imo

2 Likes

Yes, and also for oils recovering (When carts overfilling / leaking / clogging, etc…)

Not plastic but a glass.

Any plan to turn gravity up?

If there are carts that need emptied, it is seldom just four carts. If it needs done there are hundreds or thousands.

How would a cup built for four (or five) solve that?

I could show you how to do this effectively, hundreds at a time, but then I’d have kill you…

6 Likes

Purhaps the current plan is glass, but this model was designed as if plastic is the plan.

Only a complete idiot would implement a lip like this in glass…

9 Likes

Its an idea now, not a finished project. The main function is by raising the temperature inside to extract the oil from the carts

A centrifuge is better for this small of an amount

5 Likes

Indeed. Yep one which could clearly still use some work.

Glad you understand the need for glass. That fact appears to be something your team figured out after designing the prototypes shown.

From the stand point of an analytical lab, who need single carts emptied, it’s a fail because it heats the product before testing it, and that has the potential to alter that which needs measured.

From the standpoint of a manufacturer, even 50 carts at a time is unlikely worthwhile.

3 Likes

That 100 tho

1 Like

Good eye!!!

How so?

1 Like

By using 10x of them silly

3 Likes

I think he means it holds 50g of material

5 Likes

or a vac chamber