Hamilton Devices - CCELL distributor

Hey 4200 fam!

My name is Eric Choi with Hamilton Devices, a CCELL distributor & creators of our own unique 510-devices. Our warehouse is based out of Sacramento, CA with inventory of most items(waiting on EVO) ready to ship!

I fell in love with the Cannabis community/industry when I started with HD 3 years ago; and it’s my goal to continually learn more about new technologies & innovations and share said info to the public so that we can better our beloved Cannabis Industry together(and avoid another vapegate). With that in mind, please don’t hesitate to reach out if you have any questions regarding 510 in general, batteries, hardware or anything else Cannabis Related!

Below is my info, feel free to text, call or e-mail me with any questions, pricelist request, or orders!

P.S. If any of you are planning to be at at CHAMPS coming up in February in Las Vegas, please check us out at booth 9083 and ask for Eric!

P.S. If any of you are planning to be eat TPE coming up, come check us out!

6 Likes

Feel free to reply here as well, I thought maybe there’d be more questions I could answer, haha…

Should I expect better performance from the th210-evo compared to the classic th210’s? It sounds like an upgraded version but the cheaper cost has my brain in loops lol.

@boosh2 right? I get it completely… I remember my meeting with CCELL when they first announced EVO along with the lowered pricing compared to the original TH2… very difficult to get clarity sometimes with the language barrier… So yes, due to our competitors undercutting CCELL only via pricing, CCELL has opted to lower the price floor for EVO(as well as th210) to better compete in terms of pricing.

To answer your question, Yes, you should expect noticeably better performance from EVO compared to Classic Th210s. Honestly you’ll feel the difference even with just 1 puff.

1. The column is smooth so there’s less wasted materiail(yay for us consumers)
  2. It honestly just vapes smoother and better. I’m guessing alot of R&D went into the technical specs of it because I’ve been blind-testing against TH210s and EVO was a clear winner EVERY time.

But heck, I’m biased as all hell haha.

Let me know if you had any other questions! Happy Friday!

I ordered some of them last night, will post again when I get them and report. Eric was very quick to respond and help me get the right carts

1 Like

Got the ccell! Landed quickly, worked amazing. Even have the serial number on the carts indicating authenticity!

1 Like