Guzzling distillate...

Definitely off topic.

What would happen? Has anyone tried guzzling say .25L and lived to tell the tale?

1 Like

That would be 250 000 mg or 2 500-25 000 doses. I imagine you may shit yourself among other things. The highest doses of distillate Iā€™ve seen people eat was around 400mg

6 Likes

You would not enjoy that and possibly the next few days. Also will probably shart in your pants

7 Likes

I saw a very heavy smoker eat 1000mg and he was sick as hell.

7 Likes

youd have to dissolve it in something or it would probably kill you from being stuck in your body

So lets say 250g distillate and 250g mct oil thats over 1 pound of oil to eat im not sure what would happen I think you would die somehow. Ive consumed over 1g before and it was similar to around 4-5 tabs of acid with how fucked up I was tripping

14 Likes

Iā€™m a heavy weight. 1.5 of my 80mg edibles makes my right arm not function normally. And I cant read the guide on my big ass 65" oled tv.

12 Likes

I know people who have ate multiple grams of RSO per day with seemingly no harm (in fact they claimed it was good for them

14 Likes

One gram usually gets me into a weed hangover the next day.

5 Likes

Same but with RSO

6 Likes

I was steady eating 1 to 4 grams daily with breakfast when I was running a still. (Hash burps fosho)

B4 all this vape stuff I would have said,ā€œyouā€™d be the first person to die from weed if you guzzled thatā€ but thatā€™s not true anymore.

Also it would have to be pretty warm if you were actually able to ā€œguzzleā€ it

Lastly my pops was telling me about a book ā€œhashish eatersā€ where these old timers were eating decarbed bubble in large amounts back in the day. Anyone read this book?

4 Likes

1 Like

I was told by a larger guy I worked with that at about 2g of high potency thc distillate, youā€™re going to have the runs in addition to an unpleasant high. Personally not a fan of edibles since my first real experience was a black bar by korova, so Iā€™ll take everyoneā€™s word for the other effects.

1 Like

ive been in kidney pain from stones and eaten about 6 gelcaps of raw multiple dabs around 2000 mg in the capsā€¦but I woke up to piss and passed out I guess hypoxia ā€¦but I also shit everything out almost within an hour of the dose ā€¦mild hallucinations auditory mostlyā€¦slept a lotā€¦felt it for 3 days I think like being in slo moā€¦:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: I hear its a crapshoot as to what ur body uses at that dose

4 Likes

I documented what I felt like after eating like 1.5-2g of distillate this year. I was fucked up. Like drunk fucked up. Stumbled all over the place. Heart was racing a bit but somewhat enjoyable.

On the way up to Maryland the other day I ate a good 300-400mg and I was pretty fucked up too. Iā€™m probably on a good 100-150mg of edibles as I type this.

I love weed.

I brought a good 150x of these 10mg gummies. Not many left. Lol

11 Likes

I eat at least a gram a day. Spaced out from morning to nite dab sized doses. Been doing it for roughly 10 years. Lately ive been mixing in d10. I eat CBD isolate too in addition in my coffee and a few good dabs a dayā€¦ fwiwā€¦

2 Likes

I like to make my edibles so strong ā€œoverdosingā€ is a real possiblity. Ive never had someone ask me for a second one before :joy:

40 gram slab and 1 lb of butter.

5 Likes

Its NO fun when you have to ā€œbabysitā€ an adult after they eat an edible.
Lol

2 Likes

I ate ~7g of rso/feco about 6 years ago. I was down for the count for about 3 days. Sweating and rolling around, felt like I was going to die the first day. Could hardly get out of bed, had to crawl to the toilet. Constantly chugging water. When I was ā€˜in the clearā€™, I was still a little slow in the head for a couple days, took a minute longer for the brain fog to clear. During the aftermath, my body was sooooooo relaxed.
What I really remember clearly was how fantastic I felt the following week. If I ever have to go on a regimen of medicine for cancer, Iā€™m starting out the same way. Kick-start the whole processā€¦

5 Likes

Honestly if you actually tried to eat a pound of distillate you would probably throw most of it up before it got processed.

I once saw someone dab a whole ounce of rso in a single sitting without a break (must have finished it within 5 min ā€“ didnā€™t take a break to even breathe just hit after hit after hit). Sounds impossible but it happened. This same guy one came into my lab telling me he drove there while tripping on 2oz of mushrooms.

5 Likes

I ate 2.5g of āˆ†9-thc distillate and my friend recently reminded me. I completely forgot about it. He said I looked like my face had been stung by bees and I pretty much slept all day. Iā€™m sure I stumbled to kitchen for snacks here and there ā€¦

7 Likes