Gummy Molds for Sale

How about a run of some non-blue ones for the homies who are allergic to blue dye? :rofl:

Found that out the hard way growing up & grabbing a blue Gatorade in between innings. Canā€™t say I really feel like Iā€™m missing out on much (blue raspberry products, Hypnotic, etc.), but it did make it hard to find the stones @TheWillBilly put out appetizing. Not that Iā€™m saying thereā€™s any dye in those- just mental hurdles on my part.

4 Likes

Any left?

1 Like

Absolutely! We are building a brand :slight_smile:

How many are you looking for?

We offer discounts on 20+

3 Likes

Bumping into the new year.

Gummy bear molds still available + custom molds 2-3 weeks lead time.

2 Likes

Weekly bump. Gummy Bear molds being shipped same day!

1 Like

Hello MGucci. This is Chillibear. We were just communicating through eBay. Interested in mold purchase and want to verify these produce the 1ā€ bears that after curing will shrink to a standard size bear like Harbo. Please contact me via email or leave me an alternate method of speaking with you directly. Thank you.

Ryan Hollenbeck
Claimshawaii@gmail.com

2 Likes

Lots of happy customers. Thank you to all future4200 members, you guys are awesome.

Cube molds come in stock the next few weeks. Taking pre-orders at discounted rates.

Donā€™t miss out.

1 Like

Whatā€™s the volume of the cube molds?
How many candies per sheet?

1 Like

Roughly 3ml cube and 300 cavities.

Half sheet food rack pan size. (2 molds per rack)

Weekend bump!

Providing superior quality silicone molds for gummy production.

I want molds I can pour 1 gram, 3.5 gram, 14 gram and 28 gram worth of shatter or wax in so I donā€™t have to break up small pieces. Any idea how this can work? Lol. Also any input from anyone else would be cool too.

2 Likes

Youā€™d need to figure out your recipe/formulations. We also suggest using distillate vs shatter. But thatā€™s for another threadšŸ˜…

3 Likes

I think he means just to mold his actual BHO when he pours it and not edibles.

9 Likes

Shatter molds? Sounds great for buyers, but a pain to produce. Would be curious to see if anyoneā€™s doing this.

2 Likes

al it needs is a consistent size like requested- 1 gram ten gram etcā€¦ Im not sure if the silicone in a vac oven is any issue.

3 Likes

Gummy bear molds shipping same day!

Sadā€¦ :frowning:

Bump bump bump!

Gummy bear molds same day shipping.

Cube molds will be here very soon. Will be doing an early bird special to those who purchase before they land.

414 cavities, 2.85ml per gummy.

1 Like

Bump!

Gummy bear molds available same day shipping