Gummy Molds for Sale

Hey Iā€™m ready to place an order was wondering how I go about it?

1 Like

DM sent!

1 Like

Well I finally got around to using @mgucci molds. His silicon is of higher quality than the ones I use.

I have to say, Iā€™m a fanboy of the bigger molds.

3 Likes

Did you use a squeeze bottle or is that a scraper I see?

Thanks for the feedback.

3 Likes

Iā€™m updating my SOPā€¦ :kissing_heart:

5 Likes

How about a run of some non-blue ones for the homies who are allergic to blue dye? :rofl:

Found that out the hard way growing up & grabbing a blue Gatorade in between innings. Canā€™t say I really feel like Iā€™m missing out on much (blue raspberry products, Hypnotic, etc.), but it did make it hard to find the stones @TheWillBilly put out appetizing. Not that Iā€™m saying thereā€™s any dye in those- just mental hurdles on my part.

4 Likes

Any left?

1 Like

Absolutely! We are building a brand :slight_smile:

How many are you looking for?

We offer discounts on 20+

3 Likes

Bumping into the new year.

Gummy bear molds still available + custom molds 2-3 weeks lead time.

2 Likes

Weekly bump. Gummy Bear molds being shipped same day!

1 Like

Hello MGucci. This is Chillibear. We were just communicating through eBay. Interested in mold purchase and want to verify these produce the 1ā€ bears that after curing will shrink to a standard size bear like Harbo. Please contact me via email or leave me an alternate method of speaking with you directly. Thank you.

Ryan Hollenbeck
Claimshawaii@gmail.com

2 Likes

Lots of happy customers. Thank you to all future4200 members, you guys are awesome.

Cube molds come in stock the next few weeks. Taking pre-orders at discounted rates.

Donā€™t miss out.

1 Like

Whatā€™s the volume of the cube molds?
How many candies per sheet?

1 Like

Roughly 3ml cube and 300 cavities.

Half sheet food rack pan size. (2 molds per rack)

Weekend bump!

Providing superior quality silicone molds for gummy production.

I want molds I can pour 1 gram, 3.5 gram, 14 gram and 28 gram worth of shatter or wax in so I donā€™t have to break up small pieces. Any idea how this can work? Lol. Also any input from anyone else would be cool too.

2 Likes

Youā€™d need to figure out your recipe/formulations. We also suggest using distillate vs shatter. But thatā€™s for another threadšŸ˜…

3 Likes

I think he means just to mold his actual BHO when he pours it and not edibles.

9 Likes

Shatter molds? Sounds great for buyers, but a pain to produce. Would be curious to see if anyoneā€™s doing this.

2 Likes

al it needs is a consistent size like requested- 1 gram ten gram etcā€¦ Im not sure if the silicone in a vac oven is any issue.

3 Likes