Gummy Manufacturing Room........code, better or bust

I will add pictures in the following posts. We are creating a food grade manufacturing facility at the farm. It has taken some planning, lots of research and just a few dollars to get it all going. It isn’t done, so this will be a work in progress thread. Hopefully someone can get some inspiration, pick it apart and help me or just something to read for a few minutes while on break. Without further adieu, here’s the start and a few pictures of the progress.

8 Likes

Wait till they finish uploading @lowbudgetjunk

Two tabs open…one editing from the phone.

6 Likes

Cool buildout.

Think you accidentally included a pic of you and your kid.

@sidco can you delete delete that pic for him. Looks like it’s past the 5 min.

3 Likes

5 Likes

A little update. Gummies are rolling out and starting to get a little back stock going. We aren’t listing here until we are verified, but hope to be another outlet for anyone needing white label service. That being said, we won’t be discussing prices, samples or any of the like until we are verified.

And here are some pictures.

9 Likes

Looks like a solid operation. Hmu if you want that level 3 verification :call_me_hand: happy to come out and get it done for y’all

5 Likes

Can you please message me, interested in services non hemp related please.

1 Like

Fuck yes. Clean ass build :muscle::muscle::muscle:

3 Likes

Thanks a ton…its still a work in progress. Work flow with minions equals lots of changes to keep cross traffic at a minimum.

wrong thread