GROW Tent Setup First Basic Idea

I want to set up a tent, the following comes to mind, here is my first basic idea

1×Homebox Q150+ Ambient, 150x150x220cm
2×EVO-5-150 1.5 340W (with Bluetooth dimmer and connections)

1×PK pipe fan 160-EC blue, 1180 m3/h (RJEC)
1×Rhino Pro activated carbon filter 600 cbm / 160 mm
1×air hose aluminum flex pipe, 3 meters, @ 162 mm

• Cuffs

(Does this fit with the pipe fan and the activated carbon filter?) (Room volume according to Mallorca-Seeds is 532.54m³/h)

1×GrowControl RJ45 cable, 5 meters
1×GrowControl GrowBase
(If necessary)

1×GrowRACK 12/25 feet GrowTABLE 1.2
1×growTABLE 1.2 for 120x120cm grow boxes

1×90 liter tank
1×BOYU FP-2000 submersible pump, max. 2000 l/h
1×aeration pump, 180 l/h, 3 W
1×EXIFCO Aquanium flow pump 150-200cm 16W

2×Secret Jardin Monkey Fan, oscillating clip fan, ø17cm, 20W

1×RAM dehumidifier, 12L/day
1×humidifier 8L
(If necessary)

There are also a number of small parts, hoses, PE pipes, filters and check valves for the irrigation system
As well as timers, thermometers and hygrometers
, PH and EC meter, pots, scrog net

Can you plan it like that?
Can you add anything else?
Is there anything superfluous?
Or what can you do differently?

I’m more into keeping it simple, but tinkering can be fun, too. You might look into arduino and building your own controllers. You also might put your dehumidifier outside the tent if your exhaust fan is exchanging the air a lot.

Most importantly, prepare for failure of every part, and you have lots of parts. Put the tent in some sort of overflow containment bin so that it won’t flood your house.

3 Likes

yes, crafting will be difficult
I would also like to, but it will be difficult to get the material to my apartment
Thanks for your answer

You dont have to have a rigid bin. 45 to 60 mil pond liner comes in rolls, like this:
images (1)

Then raise the sides with lumber or blocks. It’s much better than a flood.

4 Likes

Welcome to the future @Machwas! A small tent is a great situation for hand watering while you get other things like ventilation, airflow, lighting, and vpd dialed in. Less moving parts to fail, less expensive, and a great way to get a feel for things. Vertical space always runs out faster than you’d think in a tent.

3 Likes