Grow Residentially? We may want to talk

If anyone is ever interested…

I’m a solar developer and broker. I can offer zero money down financing on solar and grow room renovations. Offsetting the grow with roof top or ground mounted grid tied solar is required for the financing.

I can create customized packages based on your needs. I’m offering several leading brands of LEDs, High SEER ductless HVAC upgrades, Gorilla Grow Tents of all sizes, battery storage to protect your light cycles during gird instability, and much more!

I have many different finance options available. Traditionally, people finance residential solar over 25 years and the ultra low payment replaces their utility bill if their system is built to offset 100% of their energy.

I have all of those options and many 5,7,10,12, and 15 year options as well with varying rates.

The solar will allow you to grow at a fixed utility cost for 25 years and hedge your home against insanely inflated utility rates.

So why not grow for fixed predictable costs and upgrade your set up?

If this may be of interest to you, let’s connect, I can install in all 50 states!

4 Likes

Where are you based out of? Does your business have a name/website? Do you have a warehouse or keep inventory, and if not what are your lead times like?

1 Like

Cool crossover business. Michigan medical would like to have a word with you.

2 Likes

Hey there thanks for the response!

I am based out of Texas but can install in most of the continental US. I am not using a warehouse as of yet. Our solar installs take anywhere from 21 to 45 days. These solar install has to be completed first, its the way our funding works, and then we have various wait times for HVAC installs but many products are delivered the week following the solar installation.

Every residential and commercial situation is unique so we customize all systems and packages based on our clients needs!

Here is my site: www.AbundantSunEnergyCollective.com

1 Like

Thank you!

I would love to discuss our services with them.

1 Like