Grow hacks, let's see them, it's also a contest for best worst answer

Who can guess what this hack does?
Here’s a hint, you need a vessel of water to make it work…

I will also be offering a prize for best wrong answer,. Some random seeds that I found in my sock drawer

10 Likes

prepares mash for moonshine when you accidentally kill all your plants?

19 Likes

Boosts aminos, feeds beneficial bacteria and the soil web?

6 Likes

Both no

It’s not a soil amendment and isn’t part of something that is sprayed on plants.

Ahhh… Co2!

5 Likes

I always have moonshine really available for when I kill all my plants… Thumperdrunk

8 Likes

Ding ding ding

2 Likes

I’m going to leave the best wrong answer contest open for a few days and then I’m picking a winner with my girlfriend after I drink the moonshine…

But seriously let’s see those hacks, show me your best kludge.

3 Likes

But does it even make the levels rise?

Best hack…jar peanut butter…jar grape jelly, put some each on…wait for it…a piece of bread! Outcome im getting fat and I have peanut butter and jelly sandwich. Hell yeah…I just blew ur mind I know it

6 Likes

you use it to make beer to drink instead of harvesting the weed

3 Likes

I got a new hack= instead of refrigerated scissors I freeze an insulated cup of ice. drill a few holes and alternate cold scissors using the ice as a scissor holder. They dont gum up nearly as bad when frozen.

3 Likes

just take cup rubbing alcohol set it next to u throw all ur scissors in the jar. Change em out when to sticky…next

3 Likes

Yup, I mean it totally depends on the volume of water and what not, but it doesn’t take much air bubbler to get there, I’ll post more pictures once the lights are on.

straight rubbing alcohol leaves my scissors “tacky” and they collect resin fast again. I use oil heat and then rubbing alcohol to really clean them but have to do it less when they are cold. I sharpen and hone my scissors. I have 20 year old fiskars that I like the most. The new coated ones arent as good.

2 Likes

I have blades specifically for indoor so I don’t usually clean them but its also my first indoor run so I’ll be cleaning em after this run.

I don’t use em enough either

this tall lady is way too tall to really properly have healthy as she has the top part no light. Im gonna water them tonight when I’m back from store as well. Was going to yesterday but I figured they’d be solid one more day

1 Like

Don’t be cheap, have three chicamasas on deck in the alcohol. . .

3 Likes

I have more than 10 but they are always getting lost, im sure I havve a bunch in one storage tub I LIKE STANDARD FISCKARS MICROTIP WITH SILVER BLADES. OOPS CAPS

I love scissor hash. That’s part of the reward/motivation that keeps me trimming. Scrape blades with a flat blade every now and then. At break time, smoke or vape some fresh hash.

5 Likes

Dip them in water after a good wipe and change scissors every 5 mins

1 Like