GreenBroz Alchemist 420 Trichome Extractor

GreenBroz Alchemist 420 Trichome Extractor anybody use one? How’s it working for ya and are ya makin money with it?

1 Like

Why are you yelling? Lol

10 Likes

is a # tag thing :wink:

What you talkin bout Willis?

with a name like “GreenBroz Alchemist 420 Trichome Extractor” it must come with a supreme sticker preinstalled!

8 Likes

Depends on your goal. You looking for yield or quality?

Not sure what it has over a few hundred dollar barrel tumbler? How much do these things cost?

2 Likes

You haven’t noticed the extra large font you’re using?

Ok. I’ll fix it…notice it’s absence?!?

It runs 180um screens, with optional 80um ones.

Pretty sure a single cut is not about quality

2 Likes

Used to work at a facility that had one of these, it works well for what it is designed for. Put material inside, smash up some dry ice and put that in too. It tumbles for about 10 mintues, then you pull off the collection screens and collect the kief.

You could try to sift the kief if you wanted, but where I worked, it was decarbed and sold as smoking hash. The rest of the material was then decarbed and CO2 extracted.

Decent machine if you are after bulk kief to sell or for extraction, though it is a bit of a pain to clean. Maybe that is just just my experience with techs who take less than great care of their equipment.

What was the quality of the kief produced? In my experience dry ice produces a shit load of plant material and you end up with not so great rosin. Is there a CO2 inlet?

1 Like

While this machine will produce dry sift, the quality will be very low. As others have mentioned a single screen won’t cut it, and 2 won’t either.

I’d recommend the chilled tumbler concept mentioned by @square_root_pharms suggested for producing run of the mill dry sift meant for other end user products, and if you want high quality full melt you need to be patient. I think I’m about 3mos out from having a device available for the market that will separate your trichome heads from debris with next to no labor.

2 Likes

Generally low quality. If you run the machine more than 10 minutes at a time, the kief will be a bit green (plant matter). there is a CO2 outlet for the gas that builds up, but that machine is not sealed in any way for any type of chilling gas to be introduced.

1 Like