Green Machine Labs/Blue Myco is dishonest and will steal from you

I tried growing shrooms as a kid from a book company in th back of high times. I sterilized it in a pressure cooker and then my mom had to go to rehab and i got caught and the rehab was on my case about why you doing shrooms. now they have syringes and pre sterilized media to make it easy.

1 Like

I don’t suggest you modify your pipe bomb for steam.

However, I did suggest installing pulse ignition on ours, just 20min ago, so you probably shouldn’t listen to anything I say….

It’s ok, it’s for testing that the fans are working…

10 Likes

LOL im not doing it. I am confused a bit on all the c1 d1 and why my propane lawn torch is safe but a butane operation requires a20 000 in regulations.

Now this is some python/extractionguy deja vu but nobody joined in with him.

1 Like

edit I had extractionguy confused with a similar name.

No shit…

They had a discourse. I knew this felt like dejavu

Green machine x extractionguy (python edition)

Hate to see posts like this… It’s discouraging to see passionate, hardworking people fucked over for money… Happened to some of my old lab crew. Just have to keep telling myself, the more thieves and conmen that are exposed, the better off this industry will be

2 Likes

Is this the one?

6 Likes

Yes sir

6 Likes

I can echo everything that’s been said in this thread. Do not use these guys in the BHO or Myco space

6 Likes

Tell us your experience, I hate those ass holes and love to know I’m not alone in my hatred

7 Likes

I setup the purchase of 3 spool machine for a lab in January 2021. It was supposed to come with CRC, buffer tank, 2 shotgun condensers, water heater, a -80c chiller, and a -20c chiller. I had picked up smaller items from them prior to this like CRC, media, single spools.

On their invoice for the machine it said that it could take up to 60 days to actually receive the machine. I asked if it would really take that long and they said no, more like 30 days. They hounded me for the deposit. 30 days go by and there’s no machine. They tell me it takes 30 days to “setup the job”, but that it’s in motion. 30 more days go by and no machine in sight.

We start pressing Xorge for an ETA and he says he doesn’t know when it will arrive. We needed to get the lab going so we come up with a work around. GML agreed to send us a “Frankenstein” system with 2 spools and the chillers/heater until our lagers machine comes. At this point we had to purchase the additional heaters and chillers because the ones we ordered with our machine had not arrived. Because of this, both sides agreed we had covered the payment of the full invoice. The whole process takes 3 more months.

Frankenstein machine arrives end of May, we fire everything up and our -80c chiller dies in the first week. Brought out an electrician to look at the condenser on the chiller and he tells us the condenser is from 2006. So, we bought another -80c chiller from a different source and it was a champ.

We ran that machine until February 2022! They kept saying our 3 spool machine was still not there. End of February the owners decided to move operations and take the lab down.

Fast forward to the summer 2022. In June 2022 GML says that they have the 3 spool machine finally. It so happens that I have a new fit for this machine. I get the OK from the owners to setup a lab. When I go to pickup the machine it had no hoses, no CRC, half of the solvent tank storage, no pumps, and about half of the valves were missing as well. GML has no money to be able to rectify this and give us what we actually paid for. They literally sold parts of our machine with no intention of replacing them. The only thing they could do was have us part out the Frankenstein machine, use what we could and sell the rest.

20 Likes

That’s an incredibly shitty string of events on their part

1 Like

before I found this site I built my own machine using greywolfs advice. Its shitty that people scam like that and have no integrity.

3 Likes

Shoot. That’s a shame. Some of the team seemed like nice guys. I observed on numerous occasions that alcohol was not their friend.

7 Likes

@Sidco_Cat I’d say it was their kryptonite…but there was far more sinister fuckery at foot than a merely their tendency to get too saucy on the job.

There were so many insane things going down and wacky people coming through their office on the daily.

potguru and rowan were regulars if that helps to paint a picture of the crowd that hung around there.

There were a lot of opportunities handed to them on a silver platter. They would take the deposits, pay a couple way overdue bills and then salvage for parts to try and assemble something resembling what was ordered.

I tried to work with them as their cannabis consultant after they previously destroyed more than half a dozen systems worth 100s of thousands of dollars.

I quickly realized they had left a trail of destruction everywhere they went and there was no money or way to satisfy any of these very real, very pissed off clients that were waiting for GRM to deliver on their obligations. There was no money. The systems were inherently inoperable and dangerous as fuck.

They knew nothing about cannabis or hemp processing. They claimed to have extensive experience with beer brewing and liquor distillation and said they owned a stainless fabrication plant in China. That turned out bullshit and they actually owed a manufacturer in China a shitload of money for fronted systems that were useless bc these idiots designed them wrong.

I could write a novel about their fuck ups. It was wild how an engineer who used to work for NASA, a molecular biologist, a cimputer engineer, and a Biochemist could butcher so many opportunities.

2 Likes

They are got her excited about blue myco. Here’s to hoping they never paid me for all the referrals because no one bought anything. :pray:

1 Like

alcohol sux. i interviewed for a place to live today and alcohol may be the one issue- im too honest. The plan is to use it as a detox but that sounds even worse. I dont think ill fuckup but itll be uncomfortable for a bit.

2 Likes

You can do it. :heart:

9 Likes

this is a roomie situation of a decent size bedroom. a HUGE backyard leading to the river. and i can use the basement as a living room. not bad. I get along with the lady offering and she loves my dog. it cheap, and next to the poker rooms. BUT- her son did the final interview and he used to play poker vs me and was maybe wrench in the gears. he questioned my alcohol use and im honest. also shes using gummies for medical relief so I can help out.