Green House Material Is The Best For Live Extraction. True or False? šŸ™„

Itā€™s all about the UV

3 Likes

Cmh has uvbā€¦

As my wife says ā€œjust sayinā€™ā€. And I FN hate when she says it. It makes no sense.

4 Likes

Thatā€™s why my indoor rooms are mostly cmh.

Most peopleā€™s arenā€™t.

11 Likes

Wellā€¦ If I was to see you do this to my weed ā€¦

No joke, there would be serious trouble and i would probably throw you off my property lolo.

TODAY, THIS MOMENT, Is the first time I have ever seen people talk about "washing " bud lol. I thought you were joking until i saw.

Iā€™m literally blown away by this concept lol. This year is the first year for me to ever grow outdoor, all my life has been indoor with sodium / halide mix.
I would have thought the weed would rot.
This forum teaches me things I would never have thought possible !!

Something i have noticed through time from growing in hydro, nutrient is a big thing. Lots of people believe NPK is NPK but its not.
What do you feed the greenhouses in question ?
Especially the people who have smoked really nice GH/outdoor weed ?
If you have a situation where most people have only smoked commercial mass produced, fed on the bare minimum generic feed to achieve high production.
Then on the other hand someone who feeds with tailored " full spectrum " feed for want of a better desription.
You end up with two completely different buds.
In the UK, some people would buy the cheapest feed possible ( at the time Ionic ) and other lets say would buy Canna.
Both grown to the same standard but at the end there was no comparison in smell and flavour.

1 Like

Search #avocadotek On ig or YouTube

1 Like

Ok, will do, at this moment im watching youtube vids about diffusion pumps. Im very interested in using a small one made of glass.
A very interesting morning for me :rofl:

1 Like

That reminds me of covering motors with plexiglass

1 Like

The cylinder head ? I watch a guy on youtube that tests all sorts of things lol, lubes, oils, cleaning fluidsā€¦ One of his things is putting plexi glass on his lawnmower head to inspect cumbustion.

2 Likes

Iā€™ve seen them on heads, blowers, cut outs in a block around pistons or injectors, gear housings. People get nutty with that material.

1 Like

Have you seen the russian garage ? The guy who makes cylinder heads and con-rods n stuff out of wood ? lol
He does some crazy things lol

2 Likes

No but that sounds like an epic time. Something about wood & engines is exciting idk why

3 Likes

@Cheebachiefextracts

1 Like

deleted

Now to sleep or binge :thinking:

1 Like

Sleep ! it will be there when you wake up lol

1 Like

Ironically my tv timer just switched off. ā€œ LISTEN TO THE SIGNSā€ :joy::metal:t3:

3 Likes

hhahaha :+1: :rofl:

1 Like

My indoor was always better than anything Iā€™ve ranā€¦ Always! Iā€™ve ran it all now a days. But nothing comes close!

3 Likes

Some impressive shit happens under the power of the sun, but a super controlled environment allows forā€¦more control. Iā€™m always imagining specks of crusty bird poop and caterpillar semen and tiny spiders taking a cold bath in the gas.

10 Likes

Man I donā€™t even wanna think about all that nasty shit I smoked back in the day. In the 70s I used to get Columbian Gold and Acapulco Gold that I was told was gold because it was dried in the sun. I used to get QP for $90-$100 and LB for $300-$350.
Also used to get barrel weed and apple weed or maybe it was barrel apple weed.

2 Likes