Green house cultivation

Hello everyone, so I’m thinking about setting up a 3200sqft light dep greenhouse. I was wondering what are some realistic yields in a sealed light dep greenhouse and plants per sqft?

Honestly in scenarios like those I calculate everything by the smallest possible yield you would expect in your experience in the local area. Even with deps you’re looking at different chops in different parts of the country and different times of year. For GH I find it easier to calculate per-plant weight vs. square footage

This also has to do with what lights you will get, the bulbs you will run, the wattage you will prefer and various other additions in the equipment and the most important aspect. SKILL OF THE STAFF RUNNING. I saw a similarly sized setup fall on it’s face HARD this summer even with an experienced staff. But honestly, if you have to ask this question chances are you need to hire someone who can helm this who can answer this and tell you about the variables with their eyes closed. If your head grower can’t answer this then you need to scale down or get more experienced workers

3 Likes

Why comment on a post if you didn’t plan on answering the question?
All I really wanted to know was a realistic yield, for 3000sqft green house.
I have gotten several different answers from different growers.

This is unpaid work, if you want a proper quote pay me then.

3 Likes

I’m sure that if you even had a concept of how much work setting up an area 1/16th the size requires, you wouldn’t be here asking for other’s help with your hand held out…

2 Likes

What lights, how many, how long for veg, strain, elevation, ambient Temps, fertilizers, media?
Lots of variables need to be filled in to get a good answer.

1 Like

How much meth the underpaid workers will be smoking since they’re already trying to cut costs

1 Like

Lol wtf man, we’re not Alexa. If you want an answer to the question you can try to use that thing in your own skull with the insight willingly provided by others here. If you’re not willing to do that, I can tell you you’ll yield 1M lbs of AAA, go build it and get fucked.

1 Like

You guys make me laugh. I will start with this, I have a Idea of what yields I can expect to get, I grow out never done green house before. Take a look at my out door grow, I grow about 3k lb every year.

Awesome so you TOTALLY can afford to pay for a legit consult but you want free info on a place nobody’s been to with soil we know fuck all about and then berate us for lack of work on our part.

Awesome. Good luck. Nobody worthwhile works for free.

Try this shit with a lawyer and see what happens, haha. “I ALREADY TALKED TO OTHER LAWYERS AND THEY SAY I CAN GET OFF WITH A FINE SO TAKE MY CASE FOR FREE OTHERWISE YOU’RE A SHITTY LAWYER”

2 Likes

You clearly have a lot of time to waste. I don’t see why you keep commenting on the post if your willing to answer the question I asked.

Damn right I have a ton of free time. Most people who know what they’re doing have tons of it. That’s why they’re consultants.

I’m just telling you what every grower that’s ever designed their own facility is thinking when you ask them without “How much is a quick consult?” first. Normally shrink visits are pretty pricy but I just gave you a free one

He’s doing what we call “Taking one for the team”… How you ask? By going to great lengths trying to explain to you the reason why NOBODY is answering your question, and probably wont answer it without a “consult” of some type.

2 Likes

And will probably charge you more if you ask for one

2 Likes