Great prices always! Crude, Distillate, TFree Distillate, and Isolate! Minimum order 1+kilos!

Hey everyone!

I am going to be updating our prices on this post regularly for our crude, distillate, tfree, and isolate. We always uphold a great quality product that we stand by while offering incredible prices!

Please reach out to me via email/text for any COA’s or questions you may have.
*Discounts possible for larger orders and contracts.

Thanks,
Will
will@smploil.com
(919) 381-2489

2 Likes

Crude- $150/kilo

Distillate- $315/kilo

Tfree Distillate- $800/kilo

Isolate- $550/kilo

3 Likes

COA on distillate please

Sent!

Bump!

1 Like

BUMP post

1 Like

Coa on crude oil please

CBD Crude Available!! (63.52%)

$135/kilo

SL1-2020 Baox - Potency.pdf (169.7 KB)

3 Likes

These guys are the same group as @brushybeecbd and their setup, team, and product is all great :muscle:t3:

7 Likes

Isolate- $550/kilo

EX1-2020 Isolate - 2010D.pdf (182.1 KB)

Will
will@smploil.com
(919) 381-2489

1 Like

Coa on tfree disty please

1 Like

TFree Distillate - $650/kilo!

76% CBD
0.00% THC

Will
will@smploil.com
(919) 381-2489

Available Inventory!!

Crude - $135/kilo
BB CBD Crude.pdf (995.4 KB)

Distillate - $315/kilo
MC.1.2020 Distillate Second Pass Full Panel.pdf (530.1 KB)

Isolate - $550/kilo

Also…
TFree - $650/kilo

Contact me for more information.

*Price is negotiable for large orders and contracts

Thanks,
Will
will@smploil.com
(919) 381-2489

3 Likes

Bump!!!

Email/text/pm/call with any questions!!

Will
Will@smploil.com
(919)381-2489

Full Spectrum Distillate and Isolate sale!!!

Full Spectrum Distillate $285/kilo!!!
MC.1.2020 Distillate First Pass Full Panel.pdf (480.4 KB)

Full Spectrum

Isolate $475/kilo!!!

Isolate

Please send me an email/text/call/message for any samples!!!

samples
*Price breaks available for bulk or contract orders

I am happy to provide references, samples, COA’s or anything else you may need before purchasing.

Please don’t hesitate to reach out with any questions!

Thanks,
Will
will@smploil.com
(919) 381-2489

1 Like

(My apologies if this isn’t the correct place)

Very happy with my experience so far. 10/10 would do business with again.

3 Likes

Bump SALE!!!

1 Like

:raising_hand_man:t2: I can vouch for @Smploil as well! :100:. If you want great products and a fantastic customer service experience you can feel confident about reaching out to Will. Now, let me elaborate a little bit more about our first interaction with @Smploil. Thanksgiving week, after seeing a couple good reviews, I decided to place a small order to test their quality/service; I’m glad I did because not only did I find very good products but also a vendor that strives to provide above-and-beyond-customer service, which in my opinion, is as (if not more) important than the product itself.

Communication - 10/10 :+1:t3:

@Smploil / Will was always responsive, friendly and professional. Since the very first question Will answered almost immediately, providing all the information I requested. Sometimes he even replied to some of my questions after regular business hours (my fault, I forgot about different time zones). Nice contrast from other experiences.

Shipping/Packaging - 10/10 :package:

Shipping was FAST (order came sooner than I thought it would) with professional/discrete looking packaging. Side note: after I had placed my initial order I decided to try another of their products; thinking it was probably too late to add it to the same order I contacted Will and he took care of it with no issues.

Products - 10/10 :fire:

So far we’ve only tried 2 of the products they offer: crude and isolate. Both are excellent and met all my expectations. (Planing to try their distillate soon. I will update once I do)

• The crude is clean, show signs of crystallization and has a nice hemp/woody/piney smell to it. Extra points for the media bottle.

• The isolate looks clean as well, fluffy, great color with a pleasant scent to it and no signs of wax/lipids.

Dissolving in methanol 1:5

Dissolved in methanol at RT

After 2 hours in the freezer

Overall, @Smploil / Will is a solid vendor with :fire: products, great prices and to top it all off superb customer service. :ok_hand:t3:

6 Likes

and its now on sale!!!

Single kilo Isolate - $425

*Please contact for pricing on 10+ kilos!

Can you provide COA’s on all four products?