Gov. Surplus Auctions

Wanted to share this website I’m always buying shit off of. A lot of different government organizations and universities auction used/repossessed equipment and vehicles thru this website.

Used vacuum pumps, laminar flow hoods, fume hoods shit like that go for dirt cheap pretty regularly on there so I’m sure someone will be interested.

https://m.publicsurplus.com/

17 Likes

If anyone is using a phone to access the website you can see all the pictures for an auction by clicking the photo to enlarge and using the buttons at the top left of the enlarged image.

Very interesting, I’ll dig around on there and start flipping stuff for some extra cheddar.

1 Like

Sick, thanks!

2 Likes

I’ve been buying stuff from gov auctions for 15 years. You can find some real gems.

4 Likes

Keep in mind that you will more than likely have to arrange the shipping for your item if you win the auction. @Vagician

I’ve never won an auction that didnt require me to deal with shipping myself. On that website anyhow.

1 Like

https://m.publicsurplus.com/sms/auction/view?auc=2575117

In case u guys weren’t lookin

Anyone found any confiscated cannabis equipment for sale at DEA/DOJ auctions?

20 years ago…yes.

4 Likes

I want the tricked out runner truck from the border states, havent found it yet.

5 Likes

They’re on there, keep lookin… Jus dont bid against me :triumph:

2 Likes

National Sellers List.pdf (185.8 KB)

Pulled this from the DOJ’s website. It’s the most up to date list of companies that are certified to auction shit on behalf of the US Marshal Service.

The USMS is responsible for the sale of goods confiscated by major law enforcement agencies like the FBI and DEA. @CollectiveObjective maybe thru one of these other companies you can find confiscated drug manufacturing equipment but I’m almost certain that kind of shit gets destroyed like confiscated weaponsw.

2 Likes

Maybe you will find a secret stash too lol

1 Like

We’ve all hear the story of the auction car full of ecstasy I’m sur e

i havent, but i know someone that found a bunch of cash stuffed in a door panel in an auction car once.

Good resource, thx!!
I sure hope they didnt destroy that sexy 3 stage kd75 that from that bust in CA last yr or so LOL! On the other side of the coin, in 2015 a homie got pop’d witha BHO extraction lab with a wiper and jars of disty. they took the shatter, tons of trim and bho equipment but left all the disty and the wiper LOL

3 Likes

Watched them look at a 12 tube bho machine and think it was co2, there was 3 20L in the same room but they didnt know shit 5 yrs ago. Literally stole the trailer, ghost rode the car for a day and that was that