Got terps

GOT TERPS!

Certified organically grown terps, grown in Independence Oregon, extracted in the field fresh from Incredible Hulk CBD flower.

These Terps are exquisite, pure essentials, water clear, crisp clean scent, delicious flavor, truly unique. Perfect for blending

We have over 100 L we are selling it for the future for $4200 a liter $3333 on 50 L, $2500 for 100 L

We are expanding our focus, to our Dream project
(Āina Ho’okupu o Kīlauea)
https://www.ainahookupuokilauea.org 'Āina Ho’okupu O Kīlauea

This is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit a very important project to us, a portion of the sale will provide the energy to support this project.
For inquires/ COAs DM or cantact j.fried@octave-labs.com
Thank you kindly!

6 Likes

Looks like that link may be wrong. I would love a sample of those terps and Id like to hear more about the charity! That’s a great example to set for the rest of us :ok_hand:

1 Like

I grabbed a liter. When it comes in its the same deal as the wolkenteks. Maxipads for everyone!

3 Likes

Do you offer obnoxiously small amounts to purchase? (milliliters)

6 Likes

How about purchasing sample amounts? A liter is a pretty unreasonable MOQ for something as hit or miss as hemp terps

1 Like

Lol

I bet yall like here he goes

I can vouche that octave sent me some fire ass hemp terps. They seem to be comparable to Colombo beneficial

They have great nose on them

4 Likes

thats one of the reasons i asked about smaller amounts. Other aspect of it is i will never need a liter of terps. Im in a small market and am producing for 3 retail locations only

I will be offering mls of these terps for the same price as my others on cart.farm

7 Likes

Thank you for your interest in the project, I’m not sure exactly which link you’re referring to that’s not working?
Currently we are building a program supporting local gardeners ranchers and all food growers in our community to be self sufficient and sustainable.

Coordinating with all kinds of talent that specialize in multi faceted diverse styles of agriculture, extraction, processing, formulations, etc…

The majority of our project is centered around a 75 acre plot of land off the sea cliffs of Kilauea, by the Crater with the legend of Pele first steps to begin the creation of the Hawaiian islands.

The Hawaiians have fought for this land for the past 30 years and have finally won it from the government, and big business mono crop. Now they have a piece of land to help rejuvenate their agricultural culture and self sustainability.

I’ve been told a story by several Hawaiians since I have been connecting with the island.

The original Hawaiian agriculture scene, was a magnificent masterpiece of harmonious design with nature and humans. When the first travelers visited the island they were amazed at the beautiful and abundant agricultural scene. The tradition was that all Hawaiians were given a portion of land and water to care for. If they cared for the land and water well And things flourished and were abundant they were given more. If It struggled, things did not flourish they were given less. You can imagine how spectacular the agriculture culture was in that time!

This is a very similar design, the interns are given a certain amount of land and water to grow whatever they can sell, and the model is designed the same way

4 Likes

He meant your link wasn’t working originally

Please email me at trey@octave-labs.com with the address you would like me to send a sample to. Regards,
Octave

2 Likes

I have shipped out samples to all parties who asked! Look for them in the mail. I have attached our product info and COA’s for the Incredible Hulk Terps.
Hope ya’ll enjoy and we appreciate your help in funding our new project!
Regards,
Octave Team
Terpcode.pdf (5.1 MB)

4 Likes

Received my sample today :+1: for anyone wondering and who has tried Columbia beneficials they are in the same league as far as that goes. Good creamy/sweat smell similar to the suver haze I’m used to.

One thing I would say @Octave is that vac packing and foam inserts would have been nice. A glass vial in a bubble envelope is asking to break and reaakkkkk of reefers en route to your customers businesses lol

Aside from my packaging woes I’m pleased with these terpenes!

3 Likes

How do we request for samples just through dm?

https://logistics.farm/shop/terps/incredible-hulk-steam-stilled-essential-oil/

There yall go

2 Likes

I would like a sample of you’re still doing them

I would be interested in a sample as well. Let me know what you need to send.

mahalo!

J

I would like to request a sample

1 Like

Sounds great, will be bottling up samples sometime around May 2
The furniture reason you absolutely need them sooner than that. Let me know I could make something happen for you.