GoodBye Oregon (Poker?)

Hey Guys,

I have enjoyed my time here in Oregon, but greener Pasteur’s are calling.
I’ve got 2 weeks. Lets sesh, wash, poker, hike, or anything else before my times up!

I will definitely be setting up a poker game for next Friday night the 24th. @VapeJet Woud you still want to host?

Lets run it up.

6 Likes

Where are you headed?

Just remember, the grass is always greener on the other side. Best of luck on your new ventures!

2 Likes

Good luck on your upcoming journey.

2 Likes

The lifestyle and greenery of Oregon can never be replaced or beaten, however furthering my career could be considered metaphorically greener.

5 Likes

Appreciate ya G. Just might see you in Vegas still even though I wasn’t cool enough to board with. I guess Rosin Blunts and Disty Blunts are meant to be smoked separately.

3 bet them if you get 7 2 offsuit

3 Likes

I’m pretty last minute but Vegas seems to be taking place. Dunno what ya mean. Lets Sesh if available.

I’m not a weed snob lol. Disty blunts and rosin always welcome.

Where you heading (or is it vegas?)

3 Likes

Il make it public once iv finished my two weeks here.

6 Likes

This…

I have my preferences like anyone else, but if some two year old Schwag is all I got, I’m smoking it regardless…lol

When the world ends we will have to smoke whatever is left from civilized times…I consider this training.

14 Likes

Yeah, I tried that, and it bit me in the ass (but pushed me to start my own company in an unrelated field). I really hope it does work out for you! My trip to “greener pastures” led me to horrific places (emotionally, while simultaneously traveling the country), albeit with more pay.

I really do hope it works out better for you.

8 Likes

The journey traveled may be tough, but if it leads to happiness in the end wasn’t it all worth it?

2 Likes

is your new opportunity cannabis related?

1 Like

Worth it, yes. Was the grass greener? No. Am I making my own field now? Hell yeah. At least now, if the grass looks greener elsewhere it’s my own damn fault! Haha

5 Likes

:green_heart: :pray:

2 Likes

Of course. I have a passion for cannabis.

1 Like

i dont see myself getting a non industry job. but i may have to get job eventually unles i pull off the employer role. Im getting practice kicking out wooks but i always let them back. im just mad that he comes so high on some prescriptions= i cnt be around that energy.

2 Likes

Good luck Thumper!

2 Likes

you too, is asking which state youre moving too asking too much? i need to hit the next state to legalize with minimal regulations.

2 Likes

For now yes. Id say Oklahoma and Florida seem fairly safe, but I haven’t lived in either.

2 Likes