Good welder around Sac?

Anyone know a good welder in Nor Cal preferably near Sac? I have a 50# jacketed solvent tank I was hoping to convert to a collection vessel/dewaxing tank.

2 Likes

Ya DM me and I’ll shoot you his number. He customized all my CLS and built the Sac water treatment plant, Lagunitas Brewery and countless other local jobs.

2 Likes

@Soxhlet and @Indofab

7 Likes

We modify/ repair alot of equipment, let me know if you need anything.

7 Likes

+1 for soxhlet. Amazing fabrication skillz

5 Likes

@c1d1labs has some good stainless welders and a pretty decent shop

2 Likes

I ran into @c1d1labs at a grateful dead themed show… seems like a solid dude but I haven’t worked with him

2 Likes

Off topic , but the new logo looks good , Mosiac

2 Likes

We have welders right over the hill in Tahoe / Carson.

Not sure if this requires ASME or not, but we can for sure look at this.

@Luckycat three years ago today Facebook has me at a midnight north show ft Phil at crossroads in the bay! Haha love it :heart: Let’s connect for another jam soon!

5 Likes

im a member of a coworking / makerspace in Sacramento called hacker lab that has alot of welders as members. i saw a few guys just the other day welding high polish seamless stainless steel pipe just like the kind that sanitary fittings r made from. might be a good place to start

4 Likes

@indofab and @Soxhlet

4 Likes

Those guys are pieces of shit last time I heard…

Just kidding!

6 Likes

Ya i saw them both yesterday, wanted to kick them in the nuts just for existing

6 Likes

I second @Mosaic_Co-Labs recommendation. Dude is a really nice guy, an absolute pro, and is a canna enthusiast.

2 Likes

Would his name be matt

No it’s not Matt

Still have a hook up on welder local ? I’m in Rocklin area outside sac. Have raw stainless need farrules added on and sleeve. Have a 6in x 24in spool that need farrules and weld the 10in x 14in spool around that for open jacket. Two vessels like that.

1 Like

we arent local to you but would be more than happy to help! we are located in Connecticut we manufacture custom washers and filtration units drop us a message if you still need help with this! Our company is Hashatron USA

shot us a DM! more than happy to help check out our IG for more pics of our previous projects IG- hash.atron