Good packaging company

Looking for a good packaging company. Not too cheap but not super expensive. I have cut ties with my Chinese company!!! I’m looking for something in the USA, if anyone has someone please let me know. TIA

1 Like

It would help if you said specifically what it is you are packaging, flower, vape carts, tinctures, whatever

US-based packaging is just Chinese packaging with another person making money on you. Change my mind

29 Likes

Care to explain this position?

There are a few high end and sustainable packaging options that are truly superior IMO in the US. Also safer depending on the use. You get what you pay for in this case

But cheap packaging, is cheap packaging regardless of its origin you are correct. If we are talking doob tubes, pop tops, blister packs, etc.

3 Likes

Is there a US cart manufacturer? All the packaging I use, comes from China. Tins, chapsticks, deodorant sticks, most of my actual outside packaging all from China, and I hate it.
Everytime I think I have found a US manufacturer, they always end buying from China. Was just discussing this with my wife today. Taking inventory of the items we need.

Depends what you are looking to get made. Obviously not as much in domestic as there should be. I’ve had some custom cardboard packaging made in the US as well as bags for our own packaging machines.

I am not aware of a US cart manufacturer but I’m not really in the cart game either. I think @bg305 is working on something in the states.

3 Likes

The cart thing, was just my point. I have some packaging made in the US, for gummies and like products and cardboard as well. But the most important pieces come from there. :nerd_face:

1 Like

DM me young man, I’m quite interested in USA sources :100:
This is exactly the idea we want our company wrapped in and known for.
I was discussing tincture bottles with my wife today. Is there anybody that needs tincture bottles made in the US. I have a probable source, and would prefer to go the USA made logo.

1 Like

Mr. Soup the box guy for packaging. :100::100::100:
John Campbell

Tell him Ganja Kingz sent you.

1 Like

SHHHHHHHHHHHH
:shushing_face::shushing_face::shushing_face:

I wish i could caps lock emojis

Edit: niceee

3 Likes

Spoke with John and he said give him a call.

John Campbell 925-800-9440

2 Likes

Accurate. Any US-based packaging companies I have come across are either sourcing from China or incredibly overpriced.
If anyone has a reference for a US-based packaging manufacturer that does not fit the description above, I’d love to use them over anyone from China. Please connect us :cowboy_hat_face:

2 Likes

For sure! Carts we are using CR boxes as the dispos like them. Also, we sell all sorts of edibles, capsules, tincture, RSO.

Last time I got a quote from a US based company for a small chocolate box , was around $4-5 each . It just drives up the prices for the consumers at the end . Which kind of defeats the purpose of the medicine , as well makes it hard for large wholesale / competition

What’s the start up cost on a packaging factory ? Let’s do a group fund for the future packaging factory lol

1 Like

I’m working with greenfield paper in San Diego on boxes they seem legit…
hemp paper, plantable paper that plants flowers or tomatoes or whatever you want, cool stuff like that.

2 Likes

Hemp is the way to go !

1 Like

taking “bag seed” to a new level :wink:

2 Likes

bumping this sucker.

searching for boxes for carts and small jars. the more domestic and eco friendly the better!

1 Like

@pangea we carry USA Made and biodegradable / plant based options for most product lines. Would be happy to send some samples out your way. Also have a designer and packaging engineer on staff if you need any support there.

1 Like