Good Life Gang

how long does it take to get things all set up usually? I signed up 2/27/19 for the lifetime membership and paid via bitcoin, and sent the confirmation email containing requested info, though i am not 100% i did everything right. I made sure to note possible issue in the confirmation email, but haven’t received any type of confirmation email and am concerned I may have messed up somehow… maybe I just too impatient. Thanks in advance for the help.

1 Like

I’m just swamped. Shoot me a dm with your email and I’ll get you setup

4 Likes

Just joined the GLG ! First Frenchy or not ? :fr:

8 Likes

Just signed up for annual membership, how do i proceed with the wire transfer?

All infos are on the email your received after your Subscription :wink:

2 Likes

I sent in my payment last week. I dm’d @Future i hoped to get my membership processed before the hash bash meet up

At least i thought i did. Now i dont see it in my messages

How does one add the Good Life Gang label next to our user name?

Donate/pay to become a GLG member

Already did April 1st

1 Like

One sends me a DM and I add it

4 Likes

Thanks mate.

Will Credit/Debit cards eventually be a payment option??

1 Like

It’s not that simple currently, same with CBD payment processing! With that said, I noticed you said eventually, eventually I’m sure it’s likely but living where we do having an interest in cannabis we have some waiting to do and hoops to jump through before it’s that easy. Even some of the biggest payment processors for hundreds of CBD companies in Colorado are being left with no option but the high rates of overseas processors and it’s a huge hassle. I’m sure an affiliation for extraction info is seen as just as big of a problem lol banks don’t wanna deal with the legal problems at all.

Just an update on the banking issue rn.

5 Likes

Bomb! Lets hope we see some changes soon, I personally know an organic skincare business owner forced to get a high bucking overseas account and processor just to sell her isolate infused products. Her whole business was great before CBD was being infused into Carl Jr’s sauces lol

1 Like

Hmmm, That’s a dam good point. It didn’t occur to me that GLG would be subject to those prejudices but upon reflection it doesn’t surprise me. Well…off to get a money order eh. :v:

2 Likes

After getting 95% of the way through 15 different high risk merchant service applications, only to get denied after being promised my application would be approved, I’ve given up on trying to get merchant services

5 Likes

Dam, 15 different ones and they all turned you down. I sure do appreciate the effort man. :+1::v:

1 Like

Have you tried www.HardCar.com? They have security, logistics and now own a large credit union offering merchant processing. See attachment:
California's credit unions starting to accept cannabis cash

2 Likes

Canna Cash, Banking & Security

1 Like