Good extracts from room temp butane run?

For sure … Its ok, the person who provided the material didn’t understand it had to stay frozen :joy:

4 Likes

I think its possible with membrane filtration!

2 Likes

Better call KOTMK @Kingofthekush420

3 Likes

True, and it looks promising.

If we could use a membrane for everything, from dewax, then color remediation, to recovery, that would be wild.

2 Likes

I’ve been using my spent B80 as a soil amendment for the plants each time i recycle it, seems to be working well so far. I think I remember @Waxplug1 mention that somewhere. Not sure if it was a joke or not but it’s working for me lol

4 Likes

if its got.any calcium would be great…

btw those large stones I posted @curiousminer was warm tane/pane run through silica, t5,and de. it came out just fine.

but I did prefreeeze my material (non jacket)on the smallest amount of dry ice dont take much to make major differences

3 Likes

@StoneD

It might now have soluble amounts of calcium, but it may have aromatics as a terp builder like bubble hash water and usable micronutrients.

4 Likes

calcium carbonate is great for canna. chelation here we come

along w ur fulvic humid acids they make the best organics imo

I’m gonna dump it in my 70gal soil to amend soil see how it works

2 Likes

Yes it works great. It turned this plant into a monster. Took it down and just made some live

It grew 14ft high

7 Likes
4 Likes

Quick solution is to replace your material column with a sleeved column, and fill a dry ice slurry. Chill your solvent tank on dry ice too.

If you extract room temp and want to get rid of lipids you either have to use ethanol or methanol or use a dewaxing column to stall in so fats drop out.

5 Likes

How long would I stall if I can only get to -25C? or is that not cold enough

a crc run can be winterized with minimal terps loss or color

dont ask me how. have I did analytics to back up my statements no…but my tastebuds dont lie

1 Like

We have managed to get decent extracts from outdoor trim with room temperature runs with CRC. However, lipids will end up in your final product and you’ll most likely run into stalling from the lipids clogging in your remediation column.

1 Like