Gonna get into cart production unable to view SOPs...new member wanting anecdotal info

First off I have been making carts for personal use, have tried various carries of,vg,and masterpenes. My starting material is shatter/pull and snap. I plan on winterizing before hand. What would y’all use for the liquidizer I’m personally gonna look into floraplex all their products and reviews seem promising. What are some ratios everyone uses that’s profitable yet still has people coming back. Becuase the carts going around now in my area

1. List item

are nauseating to say the leastemphasized text. Any info, feedback, or tips would be much appreciated. Also I’m starting small and will only be working with fourteen gs this round. Thanks everyone

1 Like

Search

The answers are all over this wonderful forum. We don spoon feed here, so please do your due diligence and read for days and days. Its here

2 Likes

Talk to floraplex. I agree. But yeah, best to read through this. The search is really easy to just use keywords with. If there’s any questions you cant find answered post again

1 Like