God damn it - move! Uhh

I decarbed to the point where the taste because ass flavor mixed with terpenes. But got damn it, she won’t move! It does move eventually and when it goes, the gCell that it’s in is absolutely awesome. Great hits great design and decent inlet hole sizes which allow this stuff to move.

But my oil, she is a too thick :frowning:

Next time decarb half and keep half thca. Mix the two together and you’ll have something sappy. In the meantime, you can hit your gCell with heat on the glass parts to make those bubbles migrate

1 Like

What voltage is it set to? I have to go to 4.8 to get my ccells to pop, then turn the voltage down.

1 Like

have been and its working fine. this is the right cart for the job - the other ones I had just did not cut it. Tried generics tried ccell tried pckt. nothing sufficed. this one is decent QMA. very decent. I gotta try an icell soon.

1 Like

im new to carts, never had one until I fiilled my gcell with 30 percent cbd and 70 percent shatter. I filled it half and tried it It works, Ill test it now and review. yes it makes thick smoke immediately. I have i set via wattage and not volts, thats why I posted, I think its up at like 7 watts? Who needs carts when you arent allowed to go anywhere due to corona lockdown v2. I went to vote today- they put me in the entry vestibule with a group of people for 15 minutes in a 20 foot box? People outside, a 2 hour long line inside and for some strange reason they made every single person who came in stand in a box with a fan in it, not even a ducted fan just a heater unit on the wall with fan on high and every single person who voted stood in that vestibule for at least 5 minutes WTF

2 Likes

Wtf indeed. It’s crazy times we live in. Glad your are getting smoke now.

1 Like

my hair is crazy, I should get a haircut while I can I had a hookup for haircuts but it got awkward like seinfeld whn I got a haircut ffrom someone else- his nephew. I tested the cart- insta stoned rant- gcell works. Qma should sponsor me when he makes the best gummy filler. I was watching how its made today- its a corn starch mold. screw silicone. You have a positive die that presses the cornstarch, fill, shake and dump and reuse the starch. Shit the thing worked, I ranted hard and im gettin higher.

2 Likes

Lol. It’s fo sho working.

1 Like

my beer sucks, as in lagunitas so im drunk too. sucks is some great beer and its so good they can name it sucks and still sell out.

1 Like

I got lucky and picked up a batch of primo.

are you in hawaii

no you arent, but thats hawaii beer

im always a late nighter so i get into convose with people on the wrong end of the sun.

Nah primo buds. So much white you can’t see the leaves. Put it in my blast tube, packed it tight… but the butane came out quickly it wasnt packed tight enough it didnt get to marinate…

Im buying a closed column

youll see its worth it if you are doing it do it right. In life not bho. Im still learning about packing, the claims i see, I cant fit nearly as much in a tube.

Fuckn over it man. If I dont get at least 3.5g winterized out of this im gonna scream

winterized means run it, then put it in ethanol freeze it a long time and filter the fats and then get rid of all the solvent. That will take days at least. It really will sux if you dont get a few grams for all teh time and effort.

… I know what winterizing is. I am saying if i dont get 3.5grams after winterizing and purging im gonna scream.

1 Like

thats what im saying aus needs to legalize it

USA will legalize it in 4 years
neither cantidate wants it ederally legal because the parties are getting rich from all sides until we can grow in our backyard and sell to each other. On the other hand- I see monsanto hemp/cannabis and then releasing a borg bug that nothing can survive without the borg spray

1 Like