Go fund @davidb

I an attempt to make sure the wish of the family and friends to achieve a scholarship
On behalf of @Ruwan aka David b i am now offering to answer questions, sop and whatever other help this community might need for a donation
In return
I offer these services on D8,D9 and distillation
No fixed price yust a honest donation will suffice send a direct message
And we move on from there

36 Likes

just remember that until we get the name rewound (@sidco?) from @Ruwan the @Davidb you’re pointing at isn’t actually the David B.

see: https://future4200.com/t/back-to-the-future-rewind-ruwan/157499/

6 Likes

To all members able to consult !!
As stated above this is proof that the concept works
PLEASE JOIN
Most of the tricks we have up our sleeves we know by heart we can preform them blind
To some this has valeu and to others this valeu has meaning
Let’s do this if we each yust do a gig on

behalf of David we can make wishes happen

@RockSteady @Photon_noir @cyclopath
@ricky9900 @greenz. @Dred_pirate

And all of you masters in the art
Thx

A very generous gift :pray:

21 Likes

To all the starters the beginners the low on cash do not take this donation as a benchmark we will find comon ground
For the good cause

20 Likes

Thanks for the support @Roguelab I already donated, i will donate again tho, 50% of my next consult to the cause. RIP David

11 Likes

Thank you :pray:

3 Likes

I don’t have much but I promise I’ll throw something on Friday

2 Likes

And as always, you’re The Man Good Sir

3 Likes

Well you donate gives you the right to ask whatever you need :grin:
Nah seriously it s a good cause and if you can spare some please do.

6 Likes

@icbd instead of sending product to me for my consult, donate to David B’s fund instead and I’ll offer any other consults (including this current one now) you want free of charge. :sunglasses: This is for a great cause!

Excellent job @Roguelab I always knew you were a good and smart dude but you just jumped to a whole new respect level for me :call_me_hand:t3::call_me_hand:t3::call_me_hand:t3:

9 Likes

$1 or $1,000 it really doesn’t matter It’s only just showing that you care

5 Likes

@HeisenbergInd you got it brother, we were actually looking at this today. @Roguelab im sending a message right now. Looking forward to donating to a very much worthy cause to a very much worthy man. RIP brotha :heart: love you guys

9 Likes

Love to all :call_me_hand:t3::call_me_hand:t3::call_me_hand:t3:

4 Likes

I’m not generally a consultant for hire but if anyone wants help on anything i have talked about doing or have experience on im happy to help in a more official fashion in a trade for a donation to the cause!!

8 Likes

I already donated. But I’ll throw $100 from every standard and $50 from every glg discount person that attends my next workshop in Michigan. 10 people per day.

12 Likes

It’s a damn shame we didn’t get to meet but I made sure that the people at Luna knew that I knew you and that skid

Well at least that I knew that skid anyway

2 Likes

Of course I don’t have to reply but you’re pretty f****** good people

3 Likes

Where, or to whom shall I send funds, and how?

1 Like

This is where we stand out in the cannabis/hemp crowd because we care
Because we want to move forward socially
All you fine gentlemen make me proud to be
Part of this community
It s a tragic accident but realize if could happen to David it can happen to any of us
So take a minute every time you move and think think of what could or can happen

8 Likes

@cyclopath can you please link the go fund page to this tread thx

5 Likes