GMP THC Kilos

Does anyone know the current cost of bulk THC kilos that are GMP Certified and Compliant? I have found some in Spain for 10k but am wondering if there is any cheaper available anywhere?

I am assuming you are in Spain?

The problem with THC distillate is you cannot ship from the us to Spain legally.

The one s in Spain I asume are fraud coa s for as far as EU law go s
Not one company may produce for reselling

7 Likes

I am not in the USA. This is all for the EU market

What market are you importing to?

South American medical market. Must be GMP

You know a company in Spain producing EU GMP certified THC API material? And they have product on the ground today ready to be sold?

I’ve been trying to help a couple of pharma companies find this, and it’s definitely not easy to find. Nobody that I’ve talked with is currently operational for THC, has the export licenses in place and has production capacity free to take on new clients.

The price of EU GMP CBD API at the moment ranges from 15-30k. A Dutch pharma company I know is selling THC API for 50k if I remember right, but all of their current production is sold out. If these guys you found really have product on the ground for 10k and it’s all legit, I would grab it immediately.

May I ask the name of this company in Spain? If they really have product, I have some buyers for them.

1 Like

I think it s a hoax

These are the 6 lisenced company s in Spain 2 are operational growing
The Dutch company you are mentioning is bankrupt and license suspended
Bedrocan is not extracting as far as I know nor has a license to do so

2 Likes

@Roguelab the 2 operational companies that you mentioned, are any of them doing THC extraction? If so, which ones?

The Dutch company I’m talking about is Echo Pharmaceuticals. Are you talking about the same guys? I was not aware they went bankrupt and license suspended if you’re talking about them.

I’ve heard Bedrocan is extracting to CBD isolate but I can’t confirm.

Yes echo in the village weesp was sold and the buyers moved the company to the city of Leiden not realizing that the license was given on the address :joy:
Fools

2 Likes

What?? I can’t believe someone would buy a pharmaceutical company and make that kind of stupid mistake. I don’t understand how that would even be possible…

When in Europe all is shit
That’s what most don t get if the country say s ok doesn t mean
EU say s the same

2 Likes

What do you mean by compliant?

1 Like

In Europe Is almost impossible to produce and even more impossible to trade… Thats the Crazy reality, we in Italy are obligated to buy THC for Healtcare system from other country, because its impossible to get a licence! The only One allowed to produce THC flowers are a Military Operated Greenhouse that produce only a very limited amount (ricolously low amount) of a really bad quality product… No fucking idea of whats going on here…

1 Like

Germany legalized medicinal use yet
Can t produce enough legally
So they buy from bedrocan
Wich weed is zapped with radiation for sterilization :cry:

1 Like

What about THC Pharm in Germany ?

They are licensed from producing thc and lsd according to their site.

You’re not looking at Canadian options? And would Portugal work?

I have heard EU GMP is starting to move in Portugal and Malta. https://highwaterfinancial.com/tilray-portugal-gmp-certification-allows-eu-cannabis-sales-to-commence