Selling 40 Kilos of GMP Certified CBD Isolate
No MOQ
Ships Next Day
GMP Certificate Attached Below
Full Panel COA attached
Email: eddie@beakandskiff.com

Isolate Full Panel.pdf (1.1 MB)

GMP Certificate.pdf (240.9 KB)

Uh oh here we go, 600 is the new f4200 single price.
No MOQ u say? How low can u go?

1 Like

Well it is less than 99% so i wouldnt say its totally comparable. ;O

3 Likes

Tbh labs are so off, 98, 99, 101 same thing lol

7 Likes

shoot thats giving to much credit… 95-105% same thing :rofl:

3 Likes

Why is it yellow? Show us a methanol dissolve test.

1 Like

True that! all isolate i get is white. only when melting above 100g does it tint yellow sometimes. 50g or less its always clear

1 Like

So much truth here. Any good analytical chemist will tell you that +/- 1% of the true value doesn’t really happen. I’m happy if the labs I audit are consistently at +/- 5% - since homogenization, instrument uncertainty, and measurement uncertainty for pipettes and balances can be pretty broad.

Most regulations allow +/- 20% of the true value!! I saw one state that had even more. So the method validation might not have to be that tight to be “legal”. And so many labs are not regulated at all.

I always ask to see chromatography and validation information. Especially if I want to put my name on a COA. :slight_smile:

1 Like

@beakskiffresearch

To do this test take 5:1 methanol or ethanol to 1 part isolate, dissolve and then put it in the freezer for an hour or two, if the sample tincture is cloudy there is still wax or some other impurity in your isolate.

Pass this test and you will have a lot more interested buyers :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Thanks for the feedback. We are confident we are making great isolate, however always good to have this test as well. Thanks for all the interest. Keep leveling up everyone.

2 Likes

This is great product. I’ve bought both isolate and distillate from these guys - I haven’t tried the organic product yet but can vouch for quality and service from Beak and Skiff - solid and innovative company.

1 Like