GLGc - Good Life Gang Certification

The GLGc is a program designed to set standards for quality for cannabis equipment and consumables, as well as end retail products.

Stay tuned for more info :call_me_hand:t3:

Standards

Equipment Manufacturer

Solvent / Media / Consumables Distributer

Cannabis Processor

11 Likes

Realized we were gonna need some reference literature if there was going to be a standardized test

4 Likes

And we are live!

I’m extremely excited today to announce the launch of the GLG certification progam

There is a serious lack of accountability and transparency between the consumer and the producers / processors in the cannabis industry

We’ve come up with a solution.

Starting today, with our Free Introduction Level Extractors Handbook, we hope to begin building the educational foundation necessary to bring cannabis processors into compliance with our new certification program.

Our model will always be to bring you the education and knowledge for free, and to only charge for the actual certificate.

Our initial release is limited to the 101 coursework, but we are working with the leaders in the industry to develop the full range of education in processing, cultivation, and retail. Once we build that base of certified individuals, we will begin certifying full companies, including their individual processes. Think GMP x Organic, for all things cannabis.

So, do me a favor, go download the Handbook, give it a read, let me know what you think in the comments below. Once you feel like you know the material, you have the option to take our certification test. A passing grade will get you listed on our site with badges to reflect your level of certification for prospective employers to see :call_me_hand:t3:

Huge thanks to @illnyetheshatterguy and @booternooblace who did all the heavy lifting on this project and who are equal partners in this new venture!

Stay tuned for more updates as we get this beast rolling.

One of our earliest targets with this program will be all things “CRC”, a collaborative effort with @murphymurri

1 Like

Hold for later info.

Test bump

@sidco why isn’t this thread showing up on the homepage?

tester

Broke it somehow.

bumper

one last bump try