GLG Washington DC Metro Area - Members

We’re just some good old boys ,
Never meaning no harm
Greenhouse my front lawn
Been in trouble with the law
Since the day they were born

2 Likes

All jokes aside I’m definitely game I’m in dundalk any time we need a spot to get together I can host a small get together. We are more help to one another than we realize… I got a pick up truck if we need it for hauling stuff setting up maybe get some local vendor stuff going on apart of the chronic craft fair in timonium on Sunday I’ll be handing out party favors

@Cannacrabber. Can you send me info about the fair? I will try to come out and meet you?

Ok I will soon as I get home I’ll fetch the email I believe it’s in timonium

I just posted a thread with all the information about the event tomorrow if you wanted to stop in it’s my first year doing it but the 2018 us pain association advocate of the year as a friend of mine and asked me to come out and be apart so I am honored and I hope to see you there

1 Like

I will personally get anyone attending Willie nelsoned

@Cannacrabber. Sorry I cannot make it over. I will Meetup with you soon. Thank you.

We are based in MD! About 1 hr from Baltimore and DC both.

I’m game and I’m free all week!!! I need a official glg affiliate in my life…we can level up together n all that. I’m already making waves
Let’s go for a freaking cannnnonnnnnnnb baaaaaaaaaallllllllllllllllllllll

1 Like

Anyone near Baltimore or dc want to meet up and network still?

Hello @Cannacrabber. I am in Rockville MD. I can always meet in Baltimore / Columbia MD area.

Thanks for asking