GLG Meetup Roll Call - Syracuse, NY 5/22 - @beakandskiffresearch

Optional to purchase a membership at the meetup*

We will be going back to members only meetups here very soon, so come take advantage of this one!

5 Likes

Apparently it can’t read gud

I might just be there!

2 Likes

I am in Hartford, Connecticut. If you can make it here I am open to the idea. We are going to headout early in the morning and I guess toward the evening head back to Connecticut.

Let me know though. As I was trying to get 1 person to go along and now I might have 2 of my guys who are ready lol just for the hell of it.

2 Likes

I didn’t see that earlier. That’s great. I will 100% join. I had my tech guy (Web Developer) wanting to come to have a look at the tech that’s available at the meetup. I might bring another person along at some point we want to be in Cannabis if we can learn something there…that would be very helpful.

1 Like

I’ll be heading up early Sat from Fairfield County, CT. Staying over Sat night in Syracuse if anyone is around afterwards. I’ll note hotel rooms are pretty much all sold out as it is Syracuse graduation this weekend as well - probably why rental prices are up/cars are limited. Look forward to meeting everyone!

On my way to the airport for a redeye to Syracuse. Catch you guys there Saturday :call_me_hand:t3:

4 Likes

@Future when you get a chance can you please look into two other people who registered for the event in Syracuse but haven’t gotten their confirmations yet. I will privately message you with their names.

1 Like

Sometimes the confirmation takes a day or two to come through but I would imagine if they got that registration done, they should have name tags waiting when they arrive :call_me_hand:

2 Likes

Have big fun, fam!

7 Likes

12-5pm

2 Likes

7 Likes

Beautiful

1 Like

Have a great time!

1 Like

Another fantastic meetup, somewhere around 50-100 people again, the venue was epic.

5 Likes

Are we on for White City in Southern Oregon next month (next week almost)? I’m excited about that one!

1 Like

any chance of doing this meet up again this year/'spring?

2 Likes

We are talking about doing another one this summer

7 Likes

that would be awesome!! would definitely love to come an meet everyone, especially more north east cats… maybe get some trade action as well, on beans or cuts?? :blush:

2 Likes