GLG Meetup Roll Call - Syracuse, NY 5/22 - @beakandskiffresearch

@beakskiffresearch is graciously hosting the GLG at their beautiful Orchard / Cidery / Distillery / Badass Hemp Lab in Upstate NY on the 22nd.

We currently have 70 RSVPs, who all is coming?

12 Likes

Can’t Wait!! Hopefully we get some beautiful Upstate NY Spring Weather. See you next week

4 Likes

@Future I would love to drive up there. I am currently not a GLG member however I can always bring cash :slight_smile:

or do you have to be GLG member before you show up?

2 Likes

I went up for the first time last month and was blown away, already knowing I’d be impressed. They really have something special. If you’re in the northeast, you should be there. Simple as that.

3 Likes

I would love to be there and I have been looking forward to it it’s just that I am myself not a cannabis user… so I don’t wanna look like a weirdo but I would love to see what happens at one of these meet ups learn what’s going on in the industry as I want to be more involved in cannabis in the near future

Long as the gang doesn’t mind it’s only a four drive I can make it no problem

We would love to have you! You do not need to be a member before hand, and are welcome to pay in person for a membership if you want (25% discount for cash payments in person), just do me a favor and Rsvp at Ethos Manufacturing | Ethos Manufacturing

Look forward to meeting you there!

3 Likes

Looking forward to this.

2 Likes

I got a flight, rental cars are high. Anyone need clones? I could just drive the RV.

8 Likes

Try turo.com

2 Likes

Rental cars are high because all the rental companies sold off their fleets during Covid, and now there is a high demand.

3 Likes

Zero Turo available in Syracuse next weekend. Fingers crossed for Uber/Lyft

3 Likes

I am hoping leave early in the morning and drive there and in the evening just drive back.

Can I bring someone else along or they have to be a member of GLG too? I am going to join myself but the plus one…will they have to join as well?

Where are u @Distributionly? if I had a ride I’d go!

Feel free to bring your plus 1 :call_me_hand:t3:

1 Like

If I was part of the glg, I’d love to go to meet some of Y’all. It’s only a 4 hour drive from me.

Hope everyone has a great time!

2 Likes

Pretty sure it’s open to all tour

I thought you do need to be one?

tbh, I’m not in the industry, so all I’d be doing is going to gawk at stuff and shake hands.

1 Like

This is a tour with ethos sponsoring so its different policy. My understanding. I’d go if you get the chance. They have a good time.

3 Likes

I may just have to, it’d be fun to meet some of the folks on here.

4 Likes