GLG Media Suite Forum Interview Nominations

Joel would be a good interview, he’s been in the nano filtration space for atleast 15 years and his dad was in it before him.

We have a few really cool things in the works tbh

Membrane sintered disks, a system to remove water from alcohols using membranes, feed and discharge pumps that will be elite labs compatible and controllable from your phone

Eventually our skids themselves will come elite labs compatible

Automation and innovation are our focuses

9 Likes

We’ll miss you!

5 Likes

Where is the media suite located?

2 Likes

If there’s room for one more I’ll book a flight. I’m pretty boring though I don’t know how to talk to humans anymore lol

8 Likes

If there’s enough room available to speak still @Sidco_Cat I think @VapeJet would be an amazing little chat to have

5 Likes

We can get @VapeJet and @qma on the same panel. That would be pretty epic!

I’d say the other guys too but I don’t wanna start any shit between the filler vendors. I know those 2 have a deceit relationship

9 Likes

6 posts were merged into an existing topic: Killa12345’s deceit

I nominate @mj_martini if he’s going to be in Vegas. It would be amazing to hear some of the wisdom that he gained from Sasha and Ann, as well as his own insights.

9 Likes

Man @mj_martini would be another great one :exploding_head::exploding_head:

This is gunna be amazing

12 Likes

I would love it if all the vape filler people could speak. Honestly, almost all of us have different philosophies. VapeJet and I would probably be dull. If similar companies came thru, the discussion would be far more spicy.

10 Likes

Dull or not, interview or not, lets grab a beer =) I’ve always enjoyed our conversations!

10 Likes

What are your topics? If there’s anything related to cannabis assisted addiction recovery could I throw my own hand in the pot for it?

Also, I’ve only met a few members irl but am down for meet n greets all next week. Will be landing Tuesday. I think leaving Sat morning

4 Likes

All good super excited!

2 Likes

No ones reached out to you about it?

1 Like

I must have just slipped through the cracks I just had a couple people contact me looks like were all go!

7 Likes

Hey @TheWillBilly, we’re still nailing down the schedule, but we’re excited to have you at the suite as part of the fam! I’ll try to help keep things updated as I learn more. Super excited to meet all of my future fam and looking forward to the discussions that evolve in the suite with all y’all.

3 Likes

I’ve got Cats list of non sponsors that might want to chat and I’ll be reaching out tonight.

Cat may not be able to make the show, which means I’ll be doing all of the interviews. We will still try to get as many people in the seat as possible, but I’ve got a hard sponsor schedule that has priority.

If anyone wants to do some recorded midnight IG livestreams at the suite I’m down

20 Likes

I hope she can make it and everything is okay

Youre a great replacement though too!

10 Likes

Thompson Duke is coming too. They are a sponsor! :heart:

4 Likes

Are you still coming?

3 Likes