GLG Art Coin

lemme know how to buy some when available im game!

3 Likes

I’d buy one

I’d love to buy one, but I’d really only want to a GLG one. It’s beautiful work, but not something I’d normally buy. The currency aspect of it is cool, but I’d really only like to have one because of the affinity for special coins I picked up in the service. I had quite the collection, 4 star General, and thus continued the list. We called them challenge coins.
With that idea, if you were in a bar and someone challenged you by dropping a coin, you had to answer back with equal to or greater than. If not you had pay for the round. I view it kind of like that. If some one coins my ass I want to be able to answer back!

3 Likes

A

w68w4Qyda6h6t6hxXhcaAahihug7

10 Likes

8 Likes

how do I get the GLG discount

3 Likes

I’d buy a glg coin

1 Like

Is that them pulling it into a cane?

1 Like

6 Likes

Yeah, so how do we buy that one?

2 Likes

“Home is where the torch is”
“Service is the currency of life”
“How you do anything is how you do everything”

9 Likes

They have to cool down until this afternoon then they are cut into coins, not sure how long that takes but I’m sure @Future will update everyone on expected dates when he knows.

6 Likes

When I’m done driving today I’ll update everyone on the limited presales, and full plan

11 Likes

how do we get the GLG discount when buying the coins?

3 Likes

“How you do anything is how you do everything” if I had a coin for how many times I say that a year my pockets would be so heavy my pants would fall off.

I’ll take one

3 Likes

Do those who stayed for the entire pull get a larger discount? Asking for a friend…

I had a blast last night! Stayed up waaaay later than I normally do, but totally worth every bit of sleep lost! Such an amazing process to watch from start to finish. Organized chaos.

I’d love at least one of them. Can’t watch it come together and not want one! Glad to see you, @Sidco_Cat, and @thesk8nmidget are posting this morning and made it safely to the airbnb (or home, as the case may be). Great seeing you all!

5 Likes

I’m tired, got home around 3am but quickly fell asleep and no sooner woke back up and am now dragging my feet at the lab gluing some more pvc joints…

Awesome to see everyone and meet some new people in person! Truly an incredible process.

4 Likes

I got a coin with your name on it boss. Appreciate you sticking around :call_me_hand:t3:

4 Likes

Got one for you too

3 Likes

Stoked! thanks for the offer and I’ll gladly pick up a couple extra as well!

3 Likes