Glass tubes for tarantula leg joints

Hello all. We had a client ask us to make tarantula leg joints in a glass tube with child proof lid. I ordered the ones below from Amazon, and they are perfect for a regular king size cone, but the opening is too narrow for a joint with kief on it. Do you guys recomend a size to get for these. They said they saw someone selling moon rock joints at a festival, and they were in a glass tube that had a little sink wrap around the child proof lids. Can anyone point me in the right direction. Thanks so much guys.
116mm Pre-roll Tubes (Glass Black) Amazon.com

1 Like

I can’t be the only one who has never heard this term yet. Is that what the hip kids are calling a kief coated joint these days?

Had some weird image of an exotic piece of labware flash through my head at first glance of the title…morning dabs…

Sorry I have added nothing, but free bump!

6 Likes

Yes. Lol, I was like wtf is a tarantula joint. He said it’s the joints that look like a spider leg. I then started doing research, and if you look up kief joint, it’s a bunch of youtube videos of people putting kief in, or rolling a joint of nothing but kief. Tarantula joint brought up videos of people posting how to make joints coated in kief. Then twaxers I think is joints with a ball of wax rolled into a worm. I can’t keep up with all these names, but fuck it, I will roll with it lol.

4 Likes

I’m still trying to figure it out

1 Like

They make cigar glass tubes if it’s to wife to fit in a pre roll tube

Check out custom cones website for loyal and lots of pre roll packaging

1 Like

This is actually what they were called in LA around 2017. It’s a dated term nobody really uses anymore

2 Likes