Giving Up- Need a Consultant- WS SOP

Well guys, I’m throwing in the towel.

We’re looking for a consultant who can deliver a water soluble Nanoemulsion SOP for CBD & CBG. I’ve spent entirely too much time trying to figure it out on my own. If you know anyone I should talk to, I always appreciate referrals.

These guys have what sounds like a perfect solution - https://www.fireorganix.com
I don’t really need it to be perfect. I’m looking for something with a truly nano clump size, a 1 year shelf life, and solid temperature range stability.

3 Likes

Mix 1:1 polysorbate 80 with cannabinoid.

Heat and stir for 20mins.

Add water to dilute to desired cannabinoid loading.

Sonicate the water oil mix.

I’ll send you an invoice.

27 Likes

Best post of the day lol

Lol, But that on its own won’t stay shelf stable and just seems entirely too simple.

1 Like

@phenethylamine1 here’s a good one for you brother

I’m guessing he’s a consultant. Feel free to reach out.

Anyone who says they are a consultant, is a consultant- hence @Cheebachiefextracts career

4 Likes

For a stable one year shelf life you really cant beat a microfludizer. They create the most uniform distribution of particle size compared to ultrasonics. A bit pricier, but it’s pretty much the best

Has anybody tried the fire organix product? Their ingredients label only includes citric acid and natural flavor in addition to the CBD oil and water. The lack of any declared surfactant strikes me as suspect.

I’m guessing that their product is similar to Suloscience. They are both very quiet about the products and I don’t know what surfactants or processes they use. I’d bet that there is some high quality phase inversion process in addition to a biosurfactant combination. Everyone in this space with a great product seems to be quiet and a little sketchy.

2 Likes

Update- Samples from Fire Organix should be here in the next couple days. I’ll let you know when I have answers.

Soluscience is using a type solid lipid particle I believe. I spoke with them and they say it’s clean label except for the surfactant they use with it lol. So not really clean label.