GIve a small-scale cart filling setup for around 1500 USD

When you say I you mean @qma right? Why the sudden account change? :rofl: whatever man. You were ā€œgauging interestā€ in June of 2019, no website, no company, no cart farm.

I mean you didnā€™t even need a specific account for @cart.farm until, 6 months later in 2020.

Iā€™ve been making carts for over a decade because I put cannabis oil in a box mod.

Iā€™ve been a chef since I was 5 because I cooked an egg

1 Like

My phone ran out of battery and this isnt worth getting up for

And I was gauging intrest becsuse I thought most people would be like you, but @Killa12345 promised me that my product would kill the game.

Yes, I originally used a glass syringe and pvc tube, but I was assisted by members here in updating my design.

3 Likes

Do you sell this on the site? What is a mondo adapter?

I still have that OG glass syringe in Costa Rica and will post a pic next time i am down there. I might have a video of that original setup i got from Cart Farm.

5 Likes

Cart Farm is laughing all the way to the bank while youā€™re worried about its inception? These dudes on full down here in Florida buddy, you might want to bark up another tree.

6 Likes

Welcome back @BG305, Its been a minute or few.

3 Likes

Been a while, yes. We should all focus on helping eachother out and supporting our business ventures. I lnstead some choose to waste their precious time worried about how good the next guyā€™s life is. Iā€™ve personally bought 4 shooters from cart farm and even though ive moved on to dispos i still buy carts from him.

My 2 cents: Life is to short to argue with people on a forum when the sun is shining and there is money to be made.

14 Likes

Since youā€™re in Europe, do you need the filling machine to be CE certified?

100 a week is still easily done with a cheap syringe, hot water bath, and a beaker, man.
not the sexiest, and I know it can get tedious, but you can knock out 100 carts in an hour or two like thisā€¦

(just my two cents!)

1 Like

Iā€™ll make a listing eventually

2 Likes

Only if you asked me too, otherwise itā€™s i wouldnā€™t.

Nice to hear from you qma

17 posts were merged into an existing topic: @Realterpsmatterā€™s dumpsite

2 Likes

Hey brotha if you are still looking for some equipment we can provide the empty cartridges and a cart capping machine that makes sealing pressurized cartridges an absolute breeze. You can checkout the system by clicking this link, there is also a Youtube video there to see how itā€™s used.

LINK: High End Dabzation Air Press

How do you not mix up and combine the flavors when switching through 4 strains without cleaning

How do you measure out your terpenes and drop em in? 1ml all glass syringe how does that not mix up the flavors if you dont clean it between the strain switches?

Wouldnt not cleaning it make them all taste the same wierd all flavor? After the first strain is done?

You still have that used CAT homogenzier with all its bits? I would be interested if sold separately since i already got the CF1000 from yours truly Q, to cali. If not byitself, i would interested in taking extra bits and bobs other than the used cfā€¦ with it if that makes sense