Getting my Future4200 Fix

Tell me I’m not the only one that was stalking DreamHost on Twitter to catch when the site would be back up?

I felt lost without this place. Happy we’re all back!

22 Likes

Glad its back up.

9 Likes

We have added an additional, upgraded host. Dreamhost owes us and every other customer 1 day of free service for every hour they were down… When they declare bankruptcy, the transition will be smooth

12 Likes

Considering it was around 40hrs or something I’d say they are out a lot of money lol

4 Likes

I had to create an IG account to figure out wtf was going on lol

6 Likes

I got so organized while the forum was down. It’s crazy the amount of time I spend on here. I think the down time was good for my future4200 addiction.

While i hated the down time. It was much needed to get back on track.

14 Likes

Lol, I checked every 20 minutes. Felt like a crackhead.

18 Likes

Yep, its a thing. I’m in the middle of literally nowhere yesterday and I had someone ask me I thought future4200 was gone for good lol. I actually tried to load the site myself at lunch! Routine, Routine!

4 Likes

I was super close to making an account on IG, but I held out. I just kept stalking the dreamhoststatus bot on twitter tripping on how terrible the companies communication was during a nearly 2 day interruption of service, and checking @Future’s IG for anything new from him.

2 Likes

Ive been holding off on IG…and every other form of social media. I’ll probably never use it again lol.

This is literally my version of social media lol.

5 Likes

Right! Who needs all that other stuff when I’ve got chemistry and good vibes.

4 Likes

Exactly.

1 Like

For real

2 Likes

So we all have an addiction :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
@sidco @Future You can have Some rest now :pray::pray::pray:

6 Likes

So glad it’s back!

4 Likes

No but I was one day away from contacting @Future and askng why the site is down.

Dude every 22 mins I was checking the site. I got so sad when it wasnt working before the banner saying it’s in maintenance came up, I was bugging out.

4 Likes

Second that

1 Like