Georgia $150M class action lawsuit

Could use some work but about sums it up.

7 Likes

And both of those people have a financial interest in “hemp”. Seems like a good position to give an unbiased argument from.

1 Like

I already quoted you once, nobody here is saying they are making new species of cannabis and nobody is saying they manipulate thier testing, and light tard and oilburner flinging elementary school personal attacks is hardly “against me” the only person here who has posted anything in support of “your” side is @pdxcanna everyone else is moaning about shit that NOBODY here can fix

Here are some cliff notes for the class with selective reading issues

could you expand on the fake isolate claim? I was under the impression that there isn’t a viable synthetic route for THCa

2 Likes

@Cascade_hemp

We also use an SOP for making THCA-A from cbda isolate with great success :+1:

people using CBGA or CBDA isolate mixed in with small amounts of pure THCA isolate. on the more extreme end people could be cutting it with fent or similar looking powder agents. Not everyone is doing it like that also, just want to clarify that

@ZizzleB you are spot on and whats funny is @TheWillBilly admits the very things everyone is calling him out on

I think if he uses the words SOPs and team hes special some how

i do know of one outfit converting CBD to THCA without using CBDa hillbilly just aint on that level

1 Like

wrong again. I wasn’t even including the two that you have a personal issue with.

How about Dr. Jebrill, Cascade Hemp, pdx, and Duke Johnson? What’s your personal attack on them? Can they not read either?

When your only support is talking about using “THCa Hemp” is what I was referring to with the “new species”. Ya know, because there’s no such thing as “THCa Hemp”. Duh :man_facepalming:t2: .

Geez, you are slow. And you say I can’t read/comprehend???
You know what they say about throwing stones in a glass house, right?
:joy::joy::joy:

Oh I know he’s full of shit.

I didn’t even mention the guy in my initial post… but he came at me for some reason. I don’t even know him but he constantly hurls personal insults at me if I say anything he disagrees with, so I’ll play the game with him.
Gotta love the chads

wvQIqJyNBOCjK

10 Likes

@ZizzleB I tagged you because of your reply to incorrect information being sourced regarding interstate commerce…and have never had any good communication with you before mostly with due to the same issue

No issues with them other then thier issues being something that isnt solved here and doesn’t apply to everyone who is out there trying to make it, they got issues with real life dealears who would do anything for a sale…and also lack of sourced materials to help define the argument, the more physical data there is to read the better everyone can guide the legal waters

Why are you even here then… :unamused: you people make no sense

I’m here to see what @Lightbulb will say next. :rofl::joy::rofl:

3 Likes

Levity.

194eeaa4-352d-4e3b-abf4-a48358e75a83_text

11 Likes

THIS

1 Like

let me knw when you fiqure out CBD isolate > THCA isolate without using CBDa dear bro

1 Like

How many of the hall monitors in here were once or still are black market operators?

7 Likes

the difference is black market operators were not claiming to be legal.
people are buying these products labeled as legal and being told that they are all 100% legal and then are at liability of being arrested… unknowingly.

no one in the black market was telling their customers “this is 100% legal”

6 Likes

So who has the cheapest “hemp derived thca powder?”

Needs to have legit coa and legit hemp license

3 Likes